1. First Day of Christmass Event LORDAERON

The raid in Azhara: only high geared players can do it ( talking about 5.6 - 5.8 k gs +) and and having a discord + understanding the tactics
    Its hard to do it in a pug raid and very very hard with 4.5k gs players------ I hope it get a lil bit nerffed cuz at this point its too hard for an event ( also spending 300g for repairs isnt fun :( )

The quest chain in Sholazar Basin : beside the bug where the boss didnt drop the letter , the location is kinda bad for that boss and the HP is too damn high ...u get bored after spending 10 + minutes dps ing there and bearly feel like the raid deals dmg also i would say that the respawn time of the Boss to be 1 minute or 45 seconds and the corpse should dispawn harder cuz after its killed u dont even see him ( also make him a little big warmane, too see were u dps XD )

The Deathmatch event: The most fun i had in a long time . the chamber where u can see the actual pixel where u stand is Glorious and the chaos is beautiful,
    the only downside is that there is only 1 chamber at the time ( 100vs 100) and the queing ...having 2 chambers with 100vs100 it would better

well..i wish u all a Marry Xmas ands a Happy New Year

2. let's not forget the one in the tundra randomly killing people trying to level and them having no idea how or why. i was there for my fishing and i was getting nailed for 10k or more constantly on the other side of the zone from the event

3. Tbh the raid event isn't nearly as hard, alot of people pugged 2/3 bosses the very first day.. sure there are some troll mechanics but its designed so that you can just go over and over to the boss, to eventually kill it. There is no need for discord at all, and you dont' really need to understand anything to kill.

The quest chain is like this every years, except this year it was quite alot shorter. Warmane just tries to make something funny and annoying, so you have to put at least some effort into obtaining some rare items.

The PvP event was very fun, I agree.

In all honesty, people should just take these events as they are intended to be = warmane poking some fun of the playerbase, because its not supposed to be a serious thing. Just enjoy and bear in mind u can get some random rare freebies.

4. Releasing 50 times per boss isnt fun tho idk what u think ; beed already in 10 raids to do that most of them didnt get past 1 st boss or leave after Azhara ..soo yea ==repair bill +dying = no fun

5. I didnt say it was supposed to be fun that way xd but idk how you cant even kill first boss, since the raid itself isnt really that hard if u have 25 ppl that can press 123 for 5mins.

6. well tbh i did that on 24 before the nerf ..now i cant get into anyr raids cuz i dont have 6k gs ...asked a lot of players and they say 6k gs+ to enter ....yea i only hope i can do the quest chain outside Dalaran then idk...try deathmatch to get those 50 kills

7. well tbh i did that on 24 before the nerf ..now i cant get into anyr raids cuz i dont have 6k gs ...asked a lot of players and they say 6k gs+ to enter ....yea i only hope i can do the quest chain outside Dalaran then idk...try deathmatch to get those 50 kills
    There's also another quest after the first 50, it requires 150 and you get 2 scrolls and a Flag of Ownership.