1. Trinket donation, DBW vs DV vs STS

Hello

I have a dilemma which trinket to choose, DBW / STS / DV
    Mainly I play battlegrounds as unholy and I like RNG, that's why I'm tempted by DBW and its 30 sec 700 stat buff, would that be a good choice? Or the difference between the DBW and DV buff is so imperceptible that it's better to take something safe like DV?
    Also curious which one would be best against retri paladin, cause its only counter class for dk

2. Major annoyance for DBW is that you cant mount up while it's procced, but stomping with tanuka feels good though.

3. Wouldn't STS+DV have pretty well synced uptime?

4. Major annoyance for DBW is that you cant mount up while it's procced, but stomping with tanuka feels good though.
    Yes, will be crying when canceling aura to mount up ;(

Wouldn't STS+DV have pretty well synced uptime?
    Can chose only one, im at horde side :(

5. for pve sts/dv, for pvp dv hc / dv n, for both pve and pvp go sts because dv u can get from raids even normal version

6. If you are Horde you WANT STS, there is no question about it.

DBW with Taunka proc is 1500-1650 attack power with a really bad uptime IF you get 1/3 lucky proc.
    STS has a much better uptime with a 1472 attack power proc, this one is a no brainer...

As for DV vs STS, if you have Shadowmourne, I would go for STS hands down.
    If you have some other weapon, and lower Armor Pen values, maybe think about which items you plan to go in future and make a choice based on that.

As for Retri paladins you said it yourself, it counters DKs.
    Even the OP class as a UDK in PvP has a counter. :D