1. Should be Ninja loot in raid a harder punishment? Second ninja loot in 2 days

Hi, I'm new in the forum. I've played this server since 2016 with pauses for a while, and now I'm back and I can feel that the server is full of ninja looters in raid, I don't know why but in 2 days, yeah 2 ****ing days, I've been stolen twice for a raid leader. Now and then I can see at the chat how people is getting banned for ninja loot but the punishment in my opinion is not far, they are banned around few days until a week normally. Sometimes 1 month, but I think is not enough. I would like to know your opinions to know if I am wrong and its only my thought. In my opinion a ninja looter should be banned for 6 month until 1 year.

Thanks for your time, and sorry for my English that is not the best.

Cheers and merry Chritsmas

2. Ninja in dungeons will give 5 days ban,
    Ninja in raids will give 30 days ban, with +30 days each consequent offense(30days, 60 days, etc)

My opinion is that no one should be banned for any ninja looting, as it is part of the game and alignment scale. You should choose people you raid with carefully instead of going with first p0ssyslayer007 you see on global chat.

Merry Christmas.

3. but I think is not enough. I would like to know your opinions to know if I am wrong and its only my thought. In my opinion a ninja looter should be banned for 6
    As was mentioned above, minimal penalty for ninja looting is 5 days for dungeons and 30 days for raids.
    You're wrong when you think that the number of ninjas can be reduced by a harder punishment. No, it can be reduced if you're taking screenshots of people you don't trust and make a proper report in case of ninja looting.

Ninja in dungeons will give 5 days ban,
    My opinion is that no one should be banned for any ninja looting, as it is part of the game and alignment scale. You should choose people you raid with carefully instead of going with first p0ssyslayer007 you see on global chat.
    The answer is simple. If you do not ban ninjas, p0ssyslayer007's will overwhelm the server.

Happy holidays.
    Edited: December 26, 2020 Reason: Typo

4. My opinion is that no one should be banned for any ninja looting, as it is part of the game and alignment scale. You should choose people you raid with carefully instead of going with first p0ssyslayer007 you see on global chat.

Merry Christmas.
    And how exactly do you figure out which leader is worth raiding with and which one isn't? Based on how well they speak english? The country they're from? What stops a good leader from turning into a ninja if he knows he can get away with it? And please don't respond with "find a guild" because guilds raid on a fixed schedule. If the raid was postponed or you can't join at the scheduled raiding hour you're forced to find a solution.

Step 1: Host 2-3 runs, ninja items in all of them. There's no punishment.
    Step 2: Word starts to spread that you're a ninja. Just use the free rename feature (since points are technically free) --> Clean record
    Step 3: Repeat step 1

God bless nobody takes your opinion seriously.

5. And how exactly do you figure out which leader is worth raiding with and which one isn't? Based on how well they speak english? The country they're from? What stops a good leader from turning into a ninja if he knows he can get away with it? And please don't respond with "find a guild" because guilds raid on a fixed schedule. If the raid was postponed or you can't join at the scheduled raiding hour you're forced to find a solution.

Step 2: Word starts to spread that you're a ninja. Just use the free rename feature (since points are technically free) --> Clean record

Well, first thing to do is check the guild. If it's some random XY guild with no reputation you can bet that it's more likely he will ninja than a dude from high or mid-end guild with a known name.
    Secondly, you can kind of tell by the way he guides the raid, if he posts roll rules, MS changes, calling out tanks/healers, who to MD etc. Ninjas will rarely announce loot rules to try and avoid getting banned since a screenshot of loot rules is required when reporting ninjas.

What I do is add "ninjas" whenever someone starts calling people ninjas on my friend list and type the reason they claim and the name in the note. Even if they aren't ninjas I'll avoid raids that they host and when they rename it's pretty much a telltale sign that he was indeed a ninja.

6. And how exactly do you figure out which leader is worth raiding with and which one isn't? Based on how well they speak english? The country they're from? What stops a good leader from turning into a ninja if he knows he can get away with it? And please don't respond with "find a guild" because guilds raid on a fixed schedule. If the raid was postponed or you can't join at the scheduled raiding hour you're forced to find a solution.

How did everyone did it.. always and ever?
    Like Thorbjorn said, there are ways. You can also create a list of leaders you have been in good raids with. You know, like everyone did it, by opening their eyes, 9 out of 10 times you can spot a shady creeper instantly. Unless you are lulled into false sense of security, and then ninja hits you 10 times harder. At least you can report him, makes weewee feel guud, right?

And changing name will not do much, maybe for 10minutes or so. Changing name works on people whos head is up there so deep they can whisper in their own ears.

7. Kinda hope if ninja ban term is full length (appealed, but denied) the item(s) that were ninja'd would be deleted.