1. Why noone playing sprie

Hey everyone. İm wondering why ppl are playing always only disco as a priest. İm looking all around the warmane didnt see any Sprie whos doin real arena , i see shadows only in bgs and thats only with pve items. Are Spirests really that bad or arent they still enaugh experienced? Some ppl sayin mooncloth set some saying 3 mooncloth 2satin . İsaw lots of guides about all other classes and specs but about Sprie theres only one called shadow advanced or something like that. İm playin now a Shadow priest but idk really which profs to do or which player i should look for talents gear etc. Have nice xmas.

2. 105 Views and no one knows whats goin on with spriests ?

3. Because Disc can just find a DK with SM and push rating, and SPriest can't do that to same extent.

4. Not enough good spriests around. Many are bad or just bought gear. Requires tons of macros and how to survive plate classes. Good with rouge combo or unholy dk.

Unholy dk + spriest is the hardest hitting combo for dk yes, but requires that you really know your class.

5. because the main guide and "good information" tells people to play with mooncloth set and not to build crit. they follow the advice, find that its terrible and also hard, and then they retire the priest or trade it- I would suppose.

read my post on playing with satin gear, watch some of the clips. as soon as this catches on,
    we'll be seeing them around again.

6. My stats: 1.3 resil, 3.0 sp, 24% haste, mooncloth, 130 sp pen.
    I'm trying to play SP soloQ and its like super hard (read as impossible) against teams with DPS: encha+DK/war, DK+war.
    Lets see why it is...
    Double melee who burst and hits you like a train and makes impossible to cast VT because of endless cc: Wind Shear / grounding, pummel/reflect, mind freeeze / ams.
    So you only remains dot them, dispel, cc heal sometimes and pray your mate to do all hard job.
    Other classes are gives you the great chances to win.
    With good dps mate in your team you have chances to overplay that setup, but if your mate not BiS (or close) or not assist your healer and not helps you to survive or just dumb - you will die.
    In this situations im: dot all, dispel asap, cc heal and tring to hug the pillar or survive.
    If you have some other tactics share your exp in soloQ pls.
    Maybe together we can make SP great again! xD

7. like rogue, the class requires coordination in order to succeed.
    classes that don't require coordination to succeed, like DK, pala, warrior, elemental sham, dominate soloque.
    i think it would be better for the server to incentivize 3v3 teams to form: provide rewards for playing so that people play the game.

8. Please create a new topic for discussion instead of necro-posting in an old one.