1. Cooldown ready on /party chat

Hello

Normally I try to find stuff on my own, but this thing already took me hours and I still can't find solution...
    I have 5-druid team of bear, tree and 3 moonkins.
    As in title, I'm trying to find a way for my DPSes and Healer to automatically announce in /party (or /say) if their specific spell is ready. For example: I cast typhoon and 30 seconds later my DPS says in /party: "Typhoon ready". Same would go for tranquility, starfall etc.

I'm so sick of ALT+Tabbing all the time to check timer or blindly spam key and hope for spell being ready.

I tried some addons like cdUsed, TellMeWhen and even WeakAuras, but either i'm blind or these don't have this functionality. I would also rather use something not resource heavy.
    Oh, and I don't use stuff like Jamba or ISboxer, just casual AutoHotKey.

2. I always track my slaves CDs with video fx in ISboxer but it should also be technical possible to track CDs with addons because
    there are addons that show you the CDs of your partner inside the arena.
    Maybe it's possible to modify these addons to also show the CDs outside the arena.

3. you could probably make it work with WeakAuras (github: https://github.com/Bunny67/WeakAuras-WotLK )
    or some cooldown tracking addon like BLT, RaidCooldowns etc

4. Hello again

I was finally able to make it work with WeakAuras. (tested also BLT and RaidCooldowns, but these didn't work)

I suppose It would be nice to leave some clues how to do it if anyone else needs it, so:
    1. New Aura (text)
    2. Trigger
    a. Type - event
    b. Event - cooldown ready (spell)
    c. Spell - [Your spell name]
    d. hide - timed, duration - 0.01
    3. Actions - On show
    a. Chat message - party
    b. Message - [Your message]
    4. (optional) Display - remove display text and set position out of screen
    5. (optional) You can easily duplicate auras (right click on aura name) and just change spell name and message. Also you can export to string and quickly import it to other client.

Maybe there is better way to do it, but this seems to be working just ok. Soon, I will be testing this on dungeons to see how useful and reliable it is.

And thanks for answers.