1. Did all events on Lordaeron after Fixes

I did a post on first day about event now i do a post after i finish all the events

Raid in Azhara crater: Pretty fun kinda easy if u know the mechanics ( bosses still can 1 shot and last boss i can say its hard do to the dmg not mechanics ) - still for high gear players soo i did it only with 1 char
    rewards are decent..a lot of mount drops ( maybe thats why its only for high gear players idk ) if it was another raid that drops only t10 or t9.5 idk for low geared ppl was better.
    Raid was fun indeed but low geared players/alts couldnt have that fun cuz yea..cant get into the raid :( ( i get why its hard cuz Lordaeron being a hardcore realm and also old and the mount rewards are worth in some perspective ,,in my opinion everybody should get into special event pros and nabs also idk now )

Quest Chain event : Fun feels like u play ping pong and u are the ball
    reward are okish but besides the companion the reward sare consumables witch i dont like that much ( cuz i use them whanever i get the chance and use all the charges fast ) but at the end of the day its ok

Death match : Still Fun , Good rewards , geared players get more kills then undergeared but thats the point of gear progress no ? u can still get a lot of kills even if u are undergeared ( witch i am ) cuz its not about the gear most of the time but about the luck cuz its chaos and u may kill low HP players

Well ....the events are fun but could be better ofc :)
    my rate 7.5- 8/10
    Edited: December 27, 2020

2. I do not mention , for Azhara raid u need a discord and a good RL that explain what to do , to finish the raid