1. New PUG with SMART Idea

I was thinking to make some PUG icc where we go on group loot everyone can roll "Need" to all item and then you sell item to other player

is it allowed by wrmane rules if everybody is aware before we start?
    Would you be interested?

Aim is not to to boost people for gold so we wouls go with al 6.2K + gs as usual on icrcrown for icc 8/12 HC
    Then we all roll need, and if u got a rare item like DBW you are rich

2. Rules explicitly state that players can NOT roll NEED on items which they can't even use. Tough it's said that there might me "exceptions" and "specific cases" or something, so if you state your rules clearly and plainly, appropriately before raid starts - could work.

People take items and roll them before 2hr trade timer expires, it directly breaks rule, but it's "fine", so i guess use your best judgement or maybe ask head GM about this.

3. What you re asking is basically chaotic GDKP system - where PUG players agree to bid loot with gold and winner pays the price. after all bids gold is distributed evenly to all raid members.
    It works quite well on retail and classic servers atm, but mostly on RP servers.

while your idea will lead to pure chaos and flame i'm quite suprised that true GDKP system is nonexisting on Warmane, specially Icecrown where guilds are wastly overgeared in weekly runs and semi-guild raids could easly sell items from Hc bosses to PUGs.