1. Paladin Retribution is not even worth playing anymore wtf.

What is this seal of right seal change you made us not even want to play ret's anymore now we are forced to play hibrid noob spec i did 5 k crit on a non resil person in bg tonight and i am astonished it's like our damage gone from 100 % to 40 % wtf.

A lot of paladins wisphered and chatted and we all say this is some nasty stuff u we had chosen paly cause of the dmg not cause he looks cool or have cc or any other control things without our dmg we are nothing .

2. Btw, you are using wrong seal. Maybe a bit unusual to you, but try to read and think about your skills before posting such "bullsh1t from crybaby"

3. You're a noob. Most respected paladins don't play it for the damage. We play it because of different lore reasons and whatever else trait matches our personality and real life fantesies (such as knights and medieval ages) etc.

You probably don't even have redemption yet you cry pally does no damage.

4. Calm down nerdo ! it's okay. seal of of right hast the most output dmg in burst no one care to stack 5 veng in a 30 sec fight.

5. I don't even notice damage difference, SoR its still ret first damage.
    Edited: January 10, 2021

6. Did they nerf SOR or Vengeance? I can see small difference in Judgements I cast with SOR, used to always do 20k...now its 14k sometimes 20k.. seems tos scale from 14-to 20k

7. What is this seal of right seal change you made us not even want to play ret's anymore now we are forced to play hibrid noob spec i did 5 k crit on a non resil person in bg tonight and i am astonished it's like our damage gone from 100 % to 40 % wtf.

A lot of paladins wisphered and chatted and we all say this is some nasty stuff u we had chosen paly cause of the dmg not cause he looks cool or have cc or any other control things without our dmg we are nothing .
    There indeed seem to be a change done to SoR according to ChangeLog: https://www.warmane.com/changelog

But it seems to be correcting the wrong way it was working before?

8. June 4, 2023  
    he was right, ret pala damage is low on warmane. rets are not supposed to be a support class. rets are supposed to have strong burst and decent constant dmg output. just check this ret out on retail wow classic wotlk. look at his judgement of righteousness at 4:22. it noncrits 2.5k in deadly gladiators gear. i noncrit 2k in full wrathful 6.2k gs. video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oDf_rL4SzM
    judgement of righteousness is supposed to be the main dmg spell of ret paladins

9. June 5, 2023  
    Make a new thread, don't try to revive an old long-dead one.