1. Warrior Questions

Hi guys.

I wanted do you three questions regarding Warrior in WOTLK

1- What is better ¿arms or fury? I think that i prefeer arms
    2- Are arms or fury good in pvp or pve?
    3- Protection is usefull? I was reading that comparing vs Pala or others we are usseless.

I am in Lordaeron and is so slow level up the characters. I don't want to regret.

Thanks so much for your advices guys.

2. 1 - Arms is PvP, Fury is PvE
    2 - Yes, Fury is one of the top PvE DPS specs, and Arms is also one of the most successful PvP specs
    3 - it's not better than others but it's not completely bad and useless like everyone says

For leveling, go Prot - you will live the longest, do most damage and you can solo elites

3. As Thorbjorn said, play at your desires. Prot leveling is definitely the best since your revenge will deal insane damage.
    Also yes, we are not useless tanks as some people (min/maxers comes to mind first) think. You for an example have Vigilance talent. I almost always use this ability on second tank (main or off). It reduces his damage taken by 3% and transfers some of his threat to you as well + you get unlimited taunt with no cooldown because he gets hit everytime by the boss (ability or just auto). I rarely use it on dps.

I know some might think this is nothing special but hey it helps. If boss gets aggroed by some dps, you can taunt it automatically back if main tank fails or something else happens.