1. Paladin's Hand of Reckoning

Shouldn't Paladin's Hand of Reckoning reflect Warrior's Spell Reflect and eat Shaman's Grounding Totem?

Because it is considered as a spell.

On my two previous WotLK SCRIPTED and populated servers it was working like I described above. ^^

2. Bumping?

No answer for like 5 days now?

3. I need answer from the Paladin Experts.

4. Majority people ignoring your "genius" threads should've give you hint...

5. Bumping?

No answer for like 5 days now?
    The answer you are looking for, but probably don't want to hear, is: No, it should not activate such "reflect" effects.
    Use Exorcism instead, friend.

6. Hand of Reckoning used to work on killing grounding totem (only if you targeted it) here on warmane servers. But afaik it was hot fixed a while ago now, pretty sure the reason for it was that in retail wotlk it never worked like that. Although idk what kind of proof there is for that.

7. Hand of Reckoning used to work on killing grounding totem (only if you targeted it) here on warmane servers. But afaik it was hot fixed a while ago now, pretty sure the reason for it was that in retail wotlk it never worked like that. Although idk what kind of proof there is for that.
    On my two previous wotlk SCRIPTED and POPULATED servers, hand of reckoning was killing grounding totem and was triggering warriors spell reflect.

However it DID NOT kill other shaman totems, for an example: searing totem, earthbind totem etc etc...

I am pretty sure it worked during retail wotlk like i explained above.

Here is a proof: https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Hand_of_Reckoning

"Hand of Reckoning is a spell. "

Like I said, it is considered as a spell...

8. Yes, it is a spell, but not all spells can be reflected. You say you're pretty sure, but if you were sure, why would you be asking? I know for certain that it didn't.

9. This is probably becoming less about HoRs inability to eat grounding and more about rets just lacking a good efficient way to kill grounding in general. Basically have to use a exorcism proc and if you don't have one you're kind of pooched

10. Short of stomping the totem, yes, unfortunately. Ret suffers a lot of such weaknesses that other classes typically don't have to deal with. Another good example, one shared by DKs, is that they are susceptible to both silence and disarm effects.