1. So Holy Paladin cannot NEED cloth gear in 5 men dungeon?

The question is how do newbie holy paladins level up?
    Interesting...

2. You got reputation - check.
    You got AH - check
    You got professions - check.
    You can greed roll on cloths and win it if no one else need - check

3. You got reputation - check.
    You got AH - check
    You got professions - check.
    You can greed roll on cloths and win it if no one else need - check
    "newbie holy paladin" and "level up"...please read the questions carefully.

4. That's how the system works. It's perfectly doable, and other avenues like Ah/proffs, that's exactly what you do, that's exactly for "newbie holy paladin".

You can always try to negotiate with your party, maybe they can pass it to you. Asking nicely will probably get you items. Demanding items "because omg how do I level up!!?" will get them to clamp up and you wont see the items.

5. If a piece of gear enhances your class, ask to roll on it. Just communicate what you're going for before hand.

I've never had an issue with my groups while leveling holy as long as I don't surprise anyone. That being said, leveling ret is far more efficient, but then you don't get to heal on a majority of the available instances to run.

Communicate, communicate, communicate. Don't surprise people, and you might just be surprised at how many people are cool with separate rolls; as long as you promise to heal for another run ;) You could always consider using a loot master as well, although I don't know if that system is available here.
    Edited: January 6, 2021

6. Need before Greed system is completely garbage and should be replaced with Group Loot in RDFs. Need before Greed system doesn't prevent ninja looting, it only makes it worse for everyone. Being a druid, shaman or paladin healer in low level dungeons is pointless. You won't* get any gear because you'll see all that stuff go to mages, warlocks and priests instead, they can need on it but you can't. I personally don't care too much about it but I do think that Group Loot should be the default for RDF.
    Edited: January 16, 2021

7. Need before Greed system is completely garbage and should be replaced with Group Loot in RDFs. Need before Greed system doesn't prevent ninja looting, it only makes it worse for everyone. Being a druid, shaman or paladin healer in low level dungeons is pointless. You want to get any gear because you'll see all that stuff go to mages, warlocks and priests instead, they can need on it but you can't. I personally don't care too much about it but I do think that Group Loot should be the default for RDF.
    It used to be group loot, can you guess what happened? I'll help. Cloth wearers never got a single item because literally everyone could need it. Need before greed is a lot more fair: mail to paladin, leather to druid/sham, cloth to clothies. There's plenty of items to be crafted from BS or bought from AH if your gear is badly outdated.

8. Isnt that lil bit unfair?
    first of all hpala could need on cloth but disc cant need on plate healing item,so that would be unfair
    second hpala dont need cloth healing items coz they give spirit.So its better to buy mail and plate from ah,some of em are so cheap like 264lv item costs bout 60g.