1. Lost character. Skyscreaper

Missing toon: Skyscreaper
    Hello!

I'm a returning player, and my character/coins are missing. I had 3 BiS items and a mount. I've created a ticket and this is the reference number:

Ticket ID Updated by Category Status Created on
    2 skyscreaper General Enquiry Awaiting Staff Dec 17, 2020

I tried transferring the character as per the guide provided for the cross-realm transfer, but the character is missing from the "SELECT A CHARACTER" option therefore I am unable to proceed.

The name of the missing toon is Skyscreaper. I hope the coins from the character are not lost because I have a Premium account.

And here are the items:

Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger 30 coins
    Talon of Azshara 25 coins
    Dragonspine Trophy 24
    Tsunami Talisman 24 coins

The ticket is 2 weeks old, there are no replies. I've created a ticket in-game and posted it on 2 different forum threads, no replies anywhere. I hope there will be a reply soon because 2 weeks of waiting time for a reply to 2 tickets and a forum post is just silly. I hope the news will be good, and that my coins won't be lost.
    Edited: December 30, 2020

2. Your coins are spent, you won't get them refunded (read the terms). All you can hope is to get the character transferred to icecrown/frostmourne and I'm not sure till when they will offer the service for expansion conversation open.

3. Yes, the coins are spent, but the realm was closed. If the realm is opened again will the character be available again, or the coins and the character will be lost in the void? Then ppl like me will need to get even more coins for the toons and pray that the realm won't be closed again.