1. Game constantly freezing for a second

Pretty much anytime I loot, but also randomly while I'm running/riding, enter or during combat, etc.
    It's fairly frequently, I'm getting used to it but bothersome during combat.
    It only freezes for a second and then is fine.
    It's like it pauses and un-pauses.
    I've reset UI and deleted folders.
    Disabled addons.
    Redownload game client.
    I have two accounts and a separate client for each, both do the same.
    I have a Lenovo Legion w/AMD Ryzen 7 4800H & GTX1650TI
    Computer and GPU are up to date but it seems it must be something on the computer.
    It's pretty new but haven't noticed any other issues.

2. This should help: menu > video > disable "hardware cursor"

Btw it seems this issue is caused by the latest nvidia drivers. So you may also downgrade to the previous version to fix the issue

3. This should help: menu > video > disable "hardware cursor"

Btw it seems this issue is caused by the latest nvidia drivers. So you may also downgrade to the previous version to fix the issue
    Thanks, did that and in Control Panel unchecked "enhance pointer precision"

I'll test this out and roll back video driver if it's still happening.
    Thanks!

4. Yeah it's still doing it so I'll roll back the GPU driver. I've updated it a couple times since it's been happening so I'll try rolling it back a few versions.
    If anyone can confirm a known good driver version, please post.

5. Yeah it's still doing it so I'll roll back the GPU driver. I've updated it a couple times since it's been happening so I'll try rolling it back a few versions.
    If anyone can confirm a known good driver version, please post.
    The one before the Cyberpunk 2077 patch should be good afaik.

6. Okay, I'll have to check that out. Looking up my GPU on Nvidia's site the oldest shown was 456.55, but after downloading/installing it still does the glitching.
    I'm sure I can find older ones to try as well.

Edit: I just found v445.87 and am downloading it to try.
    But I really don't like to have outdated GPU drivers installed.
    Edited: January 1, 2021

7. 445.87 does the same.
    It doesn't really seem to be a GPU driver issue, any thoughts beyond that?
    Laptop has a HDD & SSD, clients are on HDD but have tried copying to SSD and no difference.

8. Are you in Northrend for any chance? Zones such as Borean Tundra are known to make the client freeze.

9. That is where I first noticed it, but then found it happening in all zones. Well most, I can't say with certainty all.
    It's not terrible, I've more or less gotten used to it, but once in a while it happens at a critical point, or when I have a toon from my other account following me, makes for countless stops, switch, and re-follow.

10. So it seems it's more a connection thing, it happens when it seems to need info from the server, like when looting to know what the loot is, or fishing periodically.
    I've tried disabling Windows firewall and made no difference, and as well prioritizing my PC on WIFI network.
    It doesn't really seem to be a GPU issue as at times in a heavily populated city I have no issues.
    Still hoping someone might have an idea...

11. Last drivers (release today 07/01/21) fixe my fps drop due to my cursor and I have HW Cursor ON !