1. Cross-faction

Is it possible to get heirlooms to a newly created character on the opposite faction?

2. Heirlooms are account-bound so you can send them via mail to the other faction aswell.

3. I had assumed so but every time I try it just keeps giving me the message "Target is not the same faction", or something to that effect.

4. Are you sure you are sending heirlooms? Also check if you put enchant on it, there's a bug where you could've put a specific shoulder enchant on shoulders and you couldn't send them to opposite faction or your other toons after you did. Idk if that bug has been fixed though.
    Edited: December 31, 2020

5. Ugh, I figured it out. I was trying to send gold with the items XD. Thanks for replying.

I faintly remember some way to get yourself gold cross faction that involves using a neutral AH. Not sure if that's the only way or is even possible.

6. Ugh, I figured it out. I was trying to send gold with the items XD. Thanks for replying.

I faintly remember some way to get yourself gold cross faction that involves using a neutral AH. Not sure if that's the only way or is even possible.
    well sell a piece of linen cloth for example for 1000 on the char you need money on, then buy it with the character you have the gold on