1. Twinks HORDE LV 60 ( PVE ) and late I hope for PVP ) :)

Hello guys I wont talk too much about it all .... I looking players who gona play lv 60 max and who like to do PVE mostly I know its something bugged but at least its great realm tot play so calling all players who wana join me with max lv 60 my discord is AZEROTH#4603 free to add me if you want to join

Tauren Paladin lv 60 Protecion

2. so what are you waiting for guys if you looked 179 time till now ?? are you going to join me so this patch realm server what ever you wana called to GROW again ? :))) there is alot of things in PVE to doing and ofc more ppl better chance to do PVP belive me here pvp is BUUSTED :D :D every class is crazy its depend what you like it :D so I hope someone of you guys will Join even here you can sent something if you are intrested I am online and always looking if here is anything up :) soo ppl join dont be afraid to try :)

3. I'm playing BfA on another server cuz warmane dont care about my needs

4. thats really suck I will tell honestly only what I hate is that they dont care for low lvls buggs and instances are closed what should be OPENED motherfukcing **** ppl donated how much they can and still they dont care ..on icecrown everything working here on 5.4.8 not at all thats only what I hate...I LOVE THE GAME and SERVER and GM's on pandaria are cool bcs they answer but DEV BIG DISLIKE !!