1. Different classes for 5man multiboxing

Hi,
    I'm planning to level 5 different classes with multibox.
    I would also like to do dungeons (heroic)with it.

I was thinking of this team:
    Prot pala *
    Druid (balance) *
    Priest
    Lock
    Mage/shaman

Which team would be best? The ones with * I really want to keep in(balance spec is not a must tho) it the others are optional, but rather dont have the same class double.. Except for maybe an extra pala because I like all 3 specs.

Which specs would be best for them? Priest as healer or dps? Of healer disc or holy?

I will prob use hotkeynet.. Any tips/advise is welcome!

Kind regards

2. For 5 man, i suggest to remove the priest, all 5 other work in perfect synergy for caster buff, priest got the spirit and endu buff.., you can also remove mage from this comp if you prefer but priest got channeled spell who broke follow and turn the char, facing another direction than other toon. This is annoying for starting Mbox
    Prot pala - DemonoLock - ArcaneMage - Boom - RSham
    The boomi can get a second spec tank if you want second tank for doing achievement or something else, sham must have a second spec elem, cause when you are geared, you will not need healer spec for heroic dungeon
    This team is my base-group for caster, then i adding 5 spriest (or 5 other..) to get a decent raid comp. If you want to extend to 10box later
    Edited: December 31, 2020

3. For 5 man, i suggest to remove the priest, all 5 other work in perfect synergy for caster buff, priest got the spirit and endu buff.., you can also remove mage from this comp if you prefer but priest got channeled spell who broke follow and turn the char, facing another direction than other toon. This is annoying for starting Mbox
    Prot pala - DemonoLock - ArcaneMage - Boom - RSham
    The boomi can get a second spec tank if you want second tank for doing achievement or something else, sham must have a second spec elem, cause when you are geared, you will not need healer spec for heroic dungeon
    This team is my base-group for caster, then i adding 5 spriest (or 5 other..) to get a decent raid comp. If you want to extend to 10box later
    At what point would you switch to ele shaman? Cause now as a normal player I cant imagine doing heroics without a healer. Specially when you are fresh 80. I prob would play on frostmourne and this setup would be for the new season, but want to test it now and set up everything. Any tips / guides/ macro's are much appreciated!

4. I wouldn't play boomy because dealing with eclipse procs requires too much attention. The dps rota of the other classes can be covered in one mapped key.

I'd roll Prot pala, demo lock, arcane mage. Ele shami and resto dudu.

5. I wouldn't play boomy because dealing with eclipse procs requires too much attention. The dps rota of the other classes can be covered in one mapped key.

I'd roll Prot pala, demo lock, arcane mage. Ele shami and resto dudu.
    Thanks for the tip. My druid is almost lvl 80 and I have prot pala on Other account so wanted to try dual box them and spam heroics for gearing the druid. If the eclipse procs are too hard , Ill switch to resto dudu and ele shammy.

@mier any tips for the one mapped key rotation of these classes?

6. Eclipse dont need to be managed to out-dps an eleshaman : juste alternante 1whrath and 1 starfire and you beat the eleshaman in pve. And the starfall give a cool burst each minute.
    ShamHeal put -10% physic damage, druide no, and this buff is an important part of damage mitigation
    At 5kgs in 5man dungeon, boss/pack are dying more quickly than your tank/team, it's the point i stop to use healer spec (elesham heal enought if needed)
    I dont want to share more strat / macro cause to multibox you have to learn how to search and how to manage (i say learn/search, not asking;)) i don't want to give it all fro free, deserve it before by doing the most by yourself :D If you can't do a castsequence of 4 spell with basic cd ans no proc, you need to work a little ;)

7. Eclipse dont need to be managed to out-dps an eleshaman : juste alternante 1whrath and 1 starfire and you beat the eleshaman in pve.
    I have my doubts. Ele shami deals pretty good dps in dungeons.
    Most mob packs consist of 3 mobs which is the perfect amount for chain lightning while it's not worth to hardcast AoE abilities on the demo, arcane or boomy.
    It's likely that the ele even tops the dmg charts.

8. OP asked for best team w/mixed group, but I'd like to throw it in there that leading from other than the tank-character gives some refreshing perspective and it's own challenge.
    Of course, it might not always be the most efficient way, but I found it to be fun and allowed me to include various classes and specs whenever I wanted/needed them.
    So, with that said; play whatever you want. The most efficient is not always the most fun, in my experience. :)

EDIT:
    Oh, and proc-based classes/specs are a breeze if you invest a bit of time into learning ISBoxer.

9. EDIT:
    Oh, and proc-based classes/specs are a breeze if you invest a bit of time into learning ISBoxer.
    Oh yes. There is nothing more satisfying than spamming divine storm with t10 bonus. Insane dmg and party wide heal at the same time.
    Imo 1DK, 4ret is just the most entertaining setup.

10. Oh yes. There is nothing more satisfying than spamming divine storm with t10 bonus. Insane dmg and party wide heal at the same time.
    Imo 1DK, 4ret is just the most entertaining setup.
    The reason i want mix class is to have all the classes at max level😁 might try that setup later. I only wonder why a dk as tank (because of the self heal or?)and not a pala?

11. The reason i want mix class is to have all the classes at max level�� might try that setup later. I only wonder why a dk as tank (because of the self heal or?)and not a pala?
    No need for a 5th pala when you have already 4. When you spec the DK blood/frost hybrid he buffs the party with 10% ap, 20% haste and how.
    Also DK is better for pvp because he has deathgrip and slow effects which you need if you don't want to be kited to nirvana.
    Edited: January 7, 2021