1. Leveling: why don't you like RDF?

Thousands of players and long waits in RDF.
    Did I miss something?

2. Isn't questing more efficient in terms of XP than doing dungeons?

3. If you pick a tank/healer you'll find out just how many people play RDF. I leveled a character through RDF only running tank/heal dual spec and always had insta pops.

4. Thousands of players and long waits in RDF.
    Did I miss something?
    rdf queue is nearly instant for tanks, short wait for healers... and there's dungeons in most level ranges which take easily 30mins to an hour to clear (looking specifically at you, Wailing Caverns, Uldaman and BRD Upper City)

so at least personally, if I get dumped into a long dungeon, for a second time... I'll just stop queueing entirely because *bleep* doing that again... I'll queue again once I've outleveled the instance

5. its only bad if you are dps because game does not have enough tank or healer to balance dps player count

6. Isn't questing more efficient in terms of XP than doing dungeons?
    It's efficient in two cases:
    -you dont like dungeons then you prefer to quests
    -you like dungeons but you got bored due of long waits and then you choose anyway to do quests

But if you're dps and lucky enough to join a chain of non-stop dungeons you can see the difference.
    I like this expansion, but when you've done the same quests and repeated them several times, it starts to bother a lot.

If you pick a tank/healer you'll find out just how many people play RDF. I leveled a character through RDF only running tank/heal dual spec and always had insta pops.
    That's the reason why I'm thinking to switch to tank.
    Edited: January 2, 2021

7. It's not about class.

If you like this expansion (beyond the fact that you have to redo quests you did more than 10 years ago) you still do them even if they're repetitive.

But I just can't, I prefer to do some rdf and I don't care if so it will take a long time to get to 80.
    Edited: January 3, 2021

8. Mostly because people don't know how to play their roles. The tank doesn't know how to hold agro and where to go, the healer is unable to press the only button he/she has at level 15, the dps are constantly pulling everything before the tank e.t.c.
    Edited: January 3, 2021 Reason: typo

9. It's not about class.

If you like this expansion (beyond the fact that you have to redo quests you did more than 10 years ago) you still do them even if they're repetitive.

But I just can't, I prefer to do some rdf and I don't care if so it will take a long time to get to 80.
    I think you misunderstood me, I asked what class are you playing, if its warrior and you arent prot then you are doing it wrong. Prot best warr spec for leveling