1. what class is there not a lot of at lvl80 for alliance??

just wondering if there is a way to see class breakdown for the server or if there is a noticeable lack of a certain class

2. You will get most raid spots if you're a tank, excluding Prot Wars, or any healer, even more so if you're either Holy Pala or Resto Shaman. As for dps classes, hunters, rogues, warlocks (especially demonology) are always needed, as well as boomkins.

Tbh just play what you like, since joining a guild will sooner or later get you a spot.

3. You will get most raid spots if you're a tank, excluding Prot Wars, or any healer, even more so if you're either Holy Pala or Resto Shaman. As for dps classes, hunters, rogues, warlocks (especially demonology) are always needed, as well as boomkins.

Tbh just play what you like, since joining a guild will sooner or later get you a spot.
    ''Excluding prot tanks''. Yes another reason why nobody should play on Londaeron buffed content if he wants that. People are just generic types of a listeners. Some random dude says they suck and billion others follow him.

4. Warlock is the least played class on both factions.

As for the prot warrior-debacle, some top raiding guilds mentioned that even near-bis/bis-geared prot warriors were getting 1-shot at LK (I'm not sure if it was 10hc, 25 or 25hc. There was even one in Warmane staff who chimed in and mentioned they were the worst tank, at least on Lord (which I assume is due to the PvE-content buff).

5. As for the prot warrior-debacle, some top raiding guilds mentioned that even near-bis/bis-geared prot warriors were getting 1-shot at LK (I'm not sure if it was 10hc, 25 or 25hc.
    I seem to recall After Life doing LoD with a PWarr and (separately) bear... but that's After Life for you, PWar is doable, but it's not easy to do

6. I seem to recall After Life doing LoD with a PWarr and (separately) bear... but that's After Life for you, PWar is doable, but it's not easy to do
    I don't know all the details, just quoting what I read others comment on the topic. It's entirely possible that the 1-shot thing was some LK bug as well, but yes, apparently prot warriors are the "worst".

7. From my personal expirience Prot warrior can tank lk normal 10 or 25 mode but need more support from the raid at soul reapers and is more gear depended then any other tank, he can shine as Off tank ,tanking shambalings raging spirits and helping Main tank to mitigate soul reapers,also have nice cc for valkyries