1. Arms Warrior PvP donation help

Hello everyone,

Hope you're well and having awesome holidays. Since we received some gifts from Warmane, I've received enough coins for one more BiS item. However I am not able to decide which one.

I'll give you a priority list. I stopped doing PvE content due to my dynamic shifts at work, and solely focused on PvP, nonetheless I do own most of PvE items such as DBW and heroic T10. Down below I listed all items I'm missing as well as link to my armory so you can check it out. I'm torn between Toskk's Maximized Wristguards and Coldwraith Links even though they drop from two easiest bosses that even pugs can kill. However I know RS25hc ring Signet of Twilight is by far the hardest one to get, but it doesn't provide with me with a significant upgrade (I use Ashen Rep Farm Ring and Frostbrood HC) same goes for the Sylvanas' Cunning , it's slight stats upgrade from EoF one. Could you guys, help me out with best possible choice. Thank you in advance

Signet of Twilight
    Toskk's Maximized Wristguards
    Coldwraith Links
    Sylvanas' Cunning

Here's my armory link - Armory Link

2. Do you already have the bis wrathful one-hand axe? If not buy that.

Otherwise, I would choose the most impossible ones since you already have most bis gear:

1) Signet of Twilight - first choice
    2) Sylvanas' Cunning
    3) wrists/belt (easy to farm as you said, you can do a pug and get them eventually)

3. If i was under 60% arp then i would get either the wrist or the belt.