Hi,

The Frostwolf community has anticipated the legendary quest chain for years. So far, only the first part of the chain (the +500 stat gem) has been implemented There are no recent updates that I can find that concern the subject matter.

Ideally the legendary cloak and meta gem should be implemented for the sake of proper raid progression. There are many bugs in raids that have yet to be fixed (line of sight issues are prominent), and I think these two items could perhaps be the symbols of hope for MoP. Many of us who play here feel that we've been outright abandoned by the devs and have no choice but to put up with the quickly dying satisfaction of end level content.

End level content as you know is grind heavy, and releasing the rest of the legendary quest chain could easily spark interest in MoP PvE.

I first joined Molten around 2015, then Warmane on 2017. It is now 2021, and MoP is lacking much crucial...MoP content.

I think if there's resources to develop a fresh progressive WotLk server, then there should be plenty of time that can be devoted to MoP. I don't see much being announced for the future of this realm, and this concerns me because to me it leans towards the idea of Frostwolf being closed.

Beyond just the legendary quest chain, some zones on this realm are mostly avoided due to quests that just don't work. Beyond that, there are also an abundance of low level raids and dungeons that also aren't open. Alt after alt it becomes a chore rather than fun. We need something to do beyond bgs and mindless grinding. We need something to look forward to.