1. [H] <Half Moon> - casual leveling guild

Half Moon is a casual leveling guild that is now open primarily to those who are on their journey to level 80. Our present
    objective is to build a group of solid friendly players that want to level up alongside others. In the future, we plan to transition
    to a raiding guild.
    We started as 3 IRL friends that decided to play WoW together and wanted to create our own guild. We
    despise online toxicity, and mostly just want to create a group of nice people that are working together to achieve common
    goals.

If you are:
    • A new player looking for a place to call home
    • Looking for buddies to quest, do battlegrounds, or use the RDF with
    • Wanting to go through the leveling experience with a group of friends
    • Just wanting some people to chat with

Then you have come to the right place.

We are not looking for:
    • Toxic or rude players
    • Ninja looters, anyone who performs shady actions in-game, etc.
    Edited: January 7, 2021

2. Hey man can you add me on discord , Unsure what class to play maybe you can give me some insight into the guild too kennoisgod#6319

3. i'm new to warmane and i would love to join in your guild ^^ i usually do gold farming/pve content ^^

4. I would love to join:)

I’d love to join, i started playing like a week ago, add me on discord ILoveMayhem#2788, or ingame on icecrown GhostRooter, i got a lvl 78 character, if everyone is starting as a low level, i will also start one :)

5. Can u give us a name on who we have to whisper for invite or something please?

6. Would also love to join if this is still available

7. Hello! I would like to join the guild if the offer is still available. I have a level 12 warrior named "Ratkin". Thanks in advance.

8. Hey - I'd like to join your guild. I have a Priest that I'm leveling and a BiS 80 DK that can join as well. I don't mind running people through dgs for levels or gear to help out!

9. Hi, i would love to join this guild! I am new to this private server and i am looking for a guild to experience WoTLK for the first time! :) My Discord is: Tatuzka#5016 and my in-game character is: Tatuzka

Hopefully i can join this guild, since it sounds exactly the kind of a guild i've been looking for! ^^

10. What's this guild looking like right now in terms of size and goals? I'm leveling my first toon on this server, a Prot Pally, and I am interested in 10-man raiding (both Normal and Heroic) at roads end, with gearing up being the immediate priority once I do reach 80. My alt will likely be a Resto Shaman.

On the social front, I try to help people whenever I reasonably can, and I try not to stir up drama unless I think somebody is flagrantly in the wrong, then I will call it out. Though generally I'm pretty quiet around people until I get to know them.

As far as raid protocol go, I prefer Need before Greed, with loot priority always going to main spec first, then off spec, then guild bank,and am comfortable with both DKP/EPGP and just rolling the dice, but I absolutely DESPISE Loot Council and hope it is not going to be part of your system.

I have a headset/mic, can fill out an application and be on Discord for an interview as well.
    Edited: March 9, 2021

11. Hi! me and one otehr person would love to join, what you described would be perfect! not sure how to contact you, but our character names are Jasmynn and Rooiboss

12. I'm interested in joining add me on discord whenever possible rqze#6658

13. Hi, are u guys on Lordaeron server? If so, would love to join your guild, my in game name is Lulpala