1. Battlegrounds

Hey guys, I've been playing here since last year but have never really done PVP until now. I play on both horde and alliance and the problem I have is that no matter which side I go on, there are always graveyard famers... It's so annoying and lame... I can't do anything about it and everyone on my team almost always just gives up and AFKs... Especially in Alterac Valley. Sometimes I'll play one faction and do well, but that's rare. I always see some players leading the battlegrounds to ensure that farming gets done.. I just hate it a lot when I play the wrong faction at the wrong time. Is it something that's been going on for awhile? It just ruins the PVP.

I've talked to a few friends who have been pvping recently too and they also have the same problem. It's always the same guys from that guild farming, and it's not just on horde side, but also on alliance side as well...

Edited: I've also been told to "leave the ****ing bg noob capper" by certain players just because I captured a graveyard that stopped their farming... Is this level of toxicity bannable?
    Edited: January 3, 2021