1. I would like to recover my account

Hello community, I urgently need SOMEONE'S HELP I am desperate, my account that has the user chebobber has a problem, which is that I try to log in with my respective password, and then it asks me for an authentication code that is sent to my email from Outlook, the question is, the email NEVER arrives, never arrives, and I need to enter my account on the page, I want to know who can help me with this problem. I think it is an error in the database, because I know what are my emails registered in this account that managed I can verify. Who can I contact? I can barely enter this forum, but it will not let me change my password or my email to put another, I am very urgent to solve this problem, I have been a user of this server since 2013, I play in frostmore. I request help please

2. Ticket on site with all info about account that you can provide, messages with payment info will help also.
    Your acc could have been hacked and 2da enabled > you'll never get verification code

3. There is also this issue with mails outside gmail. For best possible use of 2f use a gmail adress

4. Disable ingame 2step -> Login ingame -> Re-enable ingame 2step -> won't ask you anymore upon login yet it will be active.
    Have a nice game

5. Hello community, I urgently need SOMEONE'S HELP I am desperate, my account that has the user chebobber has a problem, which is that I try to log in with my respective password, and then it asks me for an authentication code that is sent to my email from Outlook, the question is, the email NEVER arrives, never arrives, and I need to enter my account on the page, I want to know who can help me with this problem. I think it is an error in the database, because I know what are my emails registered in this account that managed I can verify. Who can I contact? I can barely enter this forum, but it will not let me change my password or my email to put another, I am very urgent to solve this problem, I have been a user of this server since 2013, I play in frostmore. I request help please

Have you checked your spam/trash folder in your email account?
    Sometimes, for some reason, the authorization number email is redirected there.