1. Addon that displays all incomplete quests on map

Hello warmane community,

I have cleared around 700 quests, started playing 2 weeks ago. At first I would just track quests and run around but this isn't optimal, + I have no clue whether I've slayed some enemies that drop item quests and I can't go around zones killing every single until I'm sure I haven't missed any.

Wikipedias for lich king are very limited

2. Thanks for replying.
    My thread didn't post properly though, my first post is like only 20% of everything I wanted to type. Well anyway, to summarize the lost post:
    * Tried questhelper /qh incomplete method but it displays some alliance quests (I'm horde), displays some quests that are in completely different zone and displays some quests that are already completed - not very reliable.
    * Tried woltk wikipedias, but they don't display the map with markers like wowhead, rather just list mobs names and quest names which unfortunately I didn't write down, so that's kinda out the window too. Could work, but too much time consuming to go through every vendor and check if there is quest - not very efficient.

I believe I already gave EveryQuest a go, but it didn't work. I will try it again from multiple links and see if the addon is what I'm looking for.
    I'll post here when I do so. Thanks again!

3. You need 3 addons:
    EveryQuest
    EveryQuest Quest Givers - this is the part that shows quests on map
    HandyNotes - required by EveryQuest Quest Givers

4. You need 3 addons:
    EveryQuest
    EveryQuest Quest Givers - this is the part that shows quests on map
    HandyNotes - required by EveryQuest Quest Givers
    Yeah I figured that one out, and it comes real, real close to what I was trying to achieve. It works great, displays some unavailable quest like race specific quests or profession quests that I can't complete but hey at least I can mark them in the menu or disable them. Displays some already completed quests again but no big deal since I can manually mark them as complete now.
    All in all I'm happy with EveryQuest. Doesn't work flawlessly but it's more than over a decade old game so I guess this is as good as it gets, and definitely gets the job done.

Thanks guys, have a nice day!

edit:
    _______
    Could be some quests don't show up because I missed the chain. I haven't completed quests in major cities but I just noticed some quest chains start there. Some quests are definitely prof or class, like gem perfection, we will see in a couple of weeks when I clear more quests
    Edited: January 6, 2021