1. /Ignore being account wide

Hello. I think that being able to /ignore people at that level; and not just 1 character in their account, would be a highly beneficial feature, we wouldn't have to deal with the same person twice, some that love to play the stalker game wouldn't be able to be as annoying making 1 dk each time the one before gets ignored and continue whispering bull****, i think it would be perfect to avoid certain people. Idk if someone else would like this.

2. I don't think you can whisper from a freshly created DK.

3. then you're wrong shred, you can endlessly create 55 dks (EVEN WITH SAME NICK) and whisper anyone. You just need to delete previous one. Also making multiple deathknights is a thing only on this server. Blizzlike you cant make more than 1. So author is 100% right and his topic could stop annoying players.

Otherwise, flame isnt bannable but relogging all the time to avoid ignore IS. I usually inform that player that he disrupts my gameplay, and next relog will be reported and probably banned for 2-3 days. :)

4. Unfortunately, due to limitations of the client, it cannot be done.

5. You could look into some ignore addons, see if the one of those would do the work you want.

6. then you're wrong shred, you can endlessly create 55 dks (EVEN WITH SAME NICK) and whisper anyone. You just need to delete previous one. Also making multiple deathknights is a thing only on this server. Blizzlike you cant make more than 1. So author is 100% right and his topic could stop annoying players.

Otherwise, flame isnt bannable but relogging all the time to avoid ignore IS. I usually inform that player that he disrupts my gameplay, and next relog will be reported and probably banned for 2-3 days. :)
    Odd. I could swear back in the day you couldn't whisper from a fresh DK (I'm talking years ago). It would tell you you need x hours of /played.

Unfortunately, due to limitations of the client, it cannot be done.
    That is not true to the best of my knowledge.

7. That is not true to the best of my knowledge.
    This kind of statement is usually followed by an argument trying to prove it. Could you indicate how this could be done? Are you thinking about Battle.net functionalities since a Bnet system is already available in the game client? Or...?

8. This kind of statement is usually followed by an argument trying to prove it. Could you indicate how this could be done? Are you thinking about Battle.net functionalities since a Bnet system is already available in the game client? Or...?
    The ignore list is stored in the server. When you try to whisper someone, the server could check if any of the characters in your account is on the ignore list of the person you are trying to whisper. (Currently it only checks the character you are whispering from).