1. How do I kill a hpala as awarr?

Title. I seem to not be able to kill them in arenas.. sacred shield, running around pillars, massive heals.
    I also can’t kill them in duels/wpvp/bg’s.

Help/tips are extremely appreciated. Hey

2. You are not meant to be able to kill them.

3. If you are not BIS give up. If you are, you need to lock him down with hamstring as much as possible and even still you need to keep pressure up. Use your charge and intercept stuns for critical moments, don't forget about fear even though he will trinket it. It can be a challenge because they are hard to crit and absorb a crap ton of damage but if you keep rend up for overpower procs and never let mortal strike off target its possible. If you cant lock them down and they just LOS then you wont get anywhere.

4. You shouldn't be able to kill them 1vs1. In arena, if you have trouble killing them try to control them, while you damage the other team player, or make a lot of switches, in order to catch whoever hasn't got sacred shield up. If you really need to damage the holy paladin:
    - put and refresh 5 stacks of sunder armor
    - interrupt his casts with shield bash/pummel (watch out for fake casting) or with charge/intercept stuns
    - keep the pressure with hamstring
    - rend to put the unrelenting assault debuff trough overpower while he is casting (mortal strike + ua debuff = 75% less healing)
    - stun his casts with charge/intercept or use fear on his aura mastery

5. Just out of curiousity. Do you use overpower only when the paly is casting?
    I'm always unsure if it's the better decision to hold it back or use it of cd.

6. Kek. arms is best burst in the game + you got tons of interrupts already. if awarrior is not meant to kill healers i wonder what is.

7. Kek. arms is best burst in the game + you got tons of interrupts already. if awarrior is not meant to kill healers i wonder what is.
    Arms have no chance against bis hpaladin with some brain.