1. How broken are Rogues?

Getting brought out of stealth by literally nothing, misses after vanish bring you out, vanish just not working entirely and going on cd anyways, flares removing stealth nowhere near rogues... No DoTs.. What's the deal?

2. You know there is this thing BUGTRACKER.

I strongly suggest you to write down all the issues you find and register it. Sadly by the looks of it being but**hurt is not a in-game bug, its a life one

3. You better learn this class and how to play it "right". Instead of this thoughts and "feels" of you. Or no classes should have a counterplay to stealth and 9 second stunlock?

4. Never had an issue with vanish, but then again I haven't PvP'd on my rogue much.

5. Vanish doesn't properly avoid spells or attacks that are already flying. I've had my vanish broken by random spells plenty of times but it's pretty random. I've vanished stuff like Death Coils but I can clearly remember a solo queue game where I removed a rogue from stealth with a flying Aimed Shot.

From what I know it's been a problem on retail as well. They even changed Vanish at the start of Cataclysm so it can't be used as a dodge anymore. Not sure how it's supposed to work in 3.3.5, but dodging seems to be completely random (either by luck or by latency).

6. Best thing is when your target uses trinket and "immunes" your kidney shot. But that's maybe latency, happens more often when you use kidney right after target trinkets, 0,5-1 sec...
    And yes, I could agree that stealth and vanish sometimes messes with you,ppl attack you, cast spells on you while you should be invisible

7. Best thing is when your target uses trinket and "immunes" your kidney shot.
    that is part of the trinket. it gives an aura/buff that last 0.1 sec which will protect the caster from a new incoming cc.

You can test by yourself. Use trinket/human racial and look at your buffs (it expires pretty fast ofc)