1. FPS drops while moving mouse

Hey guys,

recently I started playing TBC again, but my FPS drops like crazy every time i move with mouse...
    Interestingly enough, if i hold left/right mouse button and rotate camera, my FPS is fine. It only happens with free mouse movement.

All my software is up-to-date, my specs are
    CPU: Intel i7 9700K (8-core)
    GPU: MSI 1060 ARMOR 6GB OC
    Mouse: MSI Clutch Gaming GM40

I am not running any antivirus software that could interfere. I tried using compatible mode/running as admin/disabling all addons, etc...
    So far nothing helps, any other ideas as what might be causing this?

(I wanted to try somewhat a solution from the other post, to lower my mouse polling rate, but couldn't find any way how to do that with my mouse)

Thanks a lot for any help

2. Hey guys,

recently I started playing TBC again...
    well, I guess not on Warmane...

Btw this should help: game menu > video > disable "hardware cursor"

It seems this issue is caused by the latest nvidia drivers. So you may also downgrade to the previous version (before cyberpuck release) to fix this issue.

3. Btw this should help: game menu > video > disable "hardware cursor"

It seems this issue is caused by the latest nvidia drivers. So you may also downgrade to the previous version (before cyberpuck release) to fix this issue.
    Yes i can confirm that disabling HW cursor solves the issue, also there is no input lag so downgrading drivers to keep it enabled is not necessary.

Consider this SOLVED.

4. Hi, I encount the same bug.. But HW cursor is a good option. I can't play without, because without this option that creates a latency in the cursor movement, it’s disturbing enough to have good gameplay. I will try to downgrade my nvidia drivers.

But if anyone has another solution, I’ll take it !

thx all !