1. 1 Week Ago  
    Hardly an issue. What's next, fact that you cant kill level 80 with your level 43 char is not fair and needs to be fixed? Geared players oneshotting nakeds is by DESIGN.

Yeah, I made a new char, got stomped. Earned gear and now I'm stomping new chars. Where exactly is that real issue?

2. 6 Days Ago  
    WHY WHY WHYYYYYY !!! i come from Frostmourne and in BG now it's just NOT FUN OMG... full icecrown people and blackrock full power ranger 270 on my FACE with my 251 gear and my 213 helm... JUST STOP IT PLEASEEEEE wtf i want """"""""PLAY"""""""" not die evrytime and can't deal with that... what are you doing ?want figth with same gear people in same serv why fusion now??? can you wait 3 ou 4 month OMG why i have make a caracter on this serv why i haven't doing on icecrown directly...

3. 6 Days Ago  
    Blackrock, a literal fun server style realm, has no business being in bgs with any other realm, especially Frostmourne. It's doing a great job at ruining bgs for the entirety of Warmane.

4. 14 hours ago  
    They aren't useless at all, if you dont like them, come after a week when they are geared. As every fresh 80. Also if you dont like the wotlk BG experience, you may try the arena feature. Where you play vs bis geared in high ratings. Or a cataclysm server with rbg. Wich seems more of your liking.

First 12