1. chimera serpent sting question

hello i wonder how chimera bonus dmg from serpent sting works... does it deal more dmg the more time serpent sting have been activated on target or it deals always same damage? thanks

2. I believe it deals 40% of the total damage of the sting (which is (Attack Power*0.2+242)*(15/3)) no matter how long the sting has been running.

3. It works, serpent sting duration doesn't matter. However, this damage is separate hit, so you won't see the first one increased. Instead, the second shot will be fired shortly after the first reaches its target.

4. It works, serpent sting duration doesn't matter. However, this damage is separate hit, so you won't see the first one increased. Instead, the second shot will be fired shortly after the first reaches its target.
    Serpent sting duration does matter, glyph of serpent sting further increases the damage of chimera-ss.

@Danieve - it doesn't matter how long the sting has been up on the target, the chimera bonus damage will be the same regardless if you chimera at the start of the application or at the end right before the sting drops.

5. Woah woah guys, are you saying that I should do Chimera shot whenever I have it? I always used it just 1 sec before sting shots ends because I thought it deals 40% of the damage IT has done from the remaining period...

Did I just get bamboozed?

6. Absolutely fascinating to me that people are still unclear about this in 2021. Fascinating :D