1. Prot pve weapon enchant and talents

Hi, whats best enchant for prot pve weapon.I did use all enchants from Blade ward to moongose but somehow Crusader enchant seems best choice for prot pala.It only have reduced healing effect while higher than 60 , but strength isnt reduced, it also triggers so often (same like moongose).So am i missing something or people just dnt know bout this enchant?Its also good for sacred shield absorb and higher dmg synce pala have touched by the light talent.

And also why people spend points on conviction and crusade as prot?I personaly use Vindication,reckoning and seals of the pure instead of those,seems much better and i never lost aggro even if theres BIS warr in raid without TOT.

2. u dnt understand the question. i asked why noone using crusader enchant as prot pala it stacks and buffs pala way better than moongose , also triggers same like moongose

3. Crusader should have a significantly reduced effect for a level 80 (this includes strength).

4. Crusader buff do not stack, it can renew only.
    BTW, reckoning will kill you at some bosses if you are not expertise cap.
    Conviction to reduce incoming damage.
    Crusade for sake of OP movespeed buff.

5. yes its true on screen in right corner above when it triggers it says 100 strength on that icon, but when i check on my stats it gives only 24 strength.Its sad to see that theres no good enchant for prot pala.

6. I do not understand how reckoning can kill me.
    I do not see how conviction can reduce incoming dmg.(5% more crit)
    And Crusade isnt for MS its for 6% additional dmg.
    So u dnt think on same skills obv.

7. Reckoning kills you by parry-hasting boss.
    Mistake with other talent that reduces AP of target
    Mistake with pursuit of justice.

Ppl tend to take most useful talents if it's possible cuz they also run 10man raids/composition may not be ideal/losing important debuff cuz only person with it died is bad
    Edited: January 8, 2021

8. Well vindication is useful on prot
    pursuit of justice is most useless talent for pve as prot pala for me.
    And what parry-hasting means?

9. pursuit of justice is most useless talent for pve as prot pala for me.
    And what parry-hasting means?
    Pursuit of Justice -> If you have to move in a fight, or RDF, it's a blessing.

Parry-Haste?
    Targets of melee attacks can have a chance to parry each incoming frontal attack. A successful parry nullifies the attack (for the attacker it is like a miss) and reduces the swing timer of the defender.

So if the defender is Sindragosa, and she parries players' attacks, her swing timer gets reduced and she hits more often.
    The more Sindragosa parries = she hits more often = more damage taken by the tank = higher chances of getting hit with un-avoided attacks = Tank dead.

10. Hi, whats best enchant for prot pve weapon.I did use all enchants from Blade ward to moongose but somehow Crusader enchant seems best choice for prot pala.It only have reduced healing effect while higher than 60 , but strength isnt reduced, it also triggers so often (same like moongose).So am i missing something or people just dnt know bout this enchant?Its also good for sacred shield absorb and higher dmg synce pala have touched by the light talent.
    And also why people spend points on conviction and crusade as prot?I personaly use Vindication,reckoning and seals of the pure instead of those,seems much better and i never lost aggro even if theres BIS warr in raid without TOT.
    1) Crusader after 60 NOT WORK .... its give ~~14-18 STR + heal 80 ,
    2.0 or slower weapon = MONGOSE
    1.6 blade ward or blood drain , both are fine
    2) convictionn = crit = more agrro
    crusader = more dmg = more agrro
    3) reconing like UP , its selfkill on some boss ;
    Vindication = OP , much beter then judygment of just (cuz all dk give same effect )

11. ye but u dnt need so much aggro talents, i dnt have any of that and i ddnt lost aggro.Just activate avenging wrath at beggining.

12. Well, keep clearing rdf heroics + some 10-man raids and you'll never encounter aggro problems. You need every bit of aggro you can get, to be able to tank bosses in ICC25hc while having lots of 6.5k+ players

13. i did till valithria on hc (didnt kill PP also) and never had aggro prob.

14. Is Reckoning a viable threat talent in case you are exp capped? On paper it looks way better to me than 15% SoV dmg.

I hope asking in this thread is fine, Reckoning barely gets mentioned anywhere else.