1. Blackrock - Paladin S8 Shoulders that require 2v2 rate are missing

Hi, I'm hoping that a GM can read this and hopefully fix it. The pally S8 Shoulders that require 2050 2v2 rate are missing. Only the ones that require SOLO Q rate are there.

2. Are you sure?
    Vendor should have 2 different WF shouders (ignore the info displayed on tooltip in-game):
    x1 requires 2000 rating from 3vs3 only
    x1 requires 2050 rating (so, this one can be bought with 2vs2 or soloq rating as well)

as paladin there are x6 WF shoulders, be sure to click on the right one.

3. sry to jump in but do you know if you can buy t2 wf weapons with soloq?

4. sry to jump in but do you know if you can buy t2 wf weapons with soloq?
    yes, they can be bought with 2050 rating on 2vs2 or soloq rating on Blackrock realm (even 277/284 pve weapons/off hand/ranged)

5. Hey I have the same problem as druid. Shoulders for feral and resto can only be bought with 2000 rating from 3v3 or 5v5 and balance can only be bought with 2050 rating from soloq or 2v2. At the vendor there is 2 sets of shoulders for each spec which should be so you can buy one with rating from 3v3 and 5v5 and one with rating from soloq and 2v2 but it seems to be bugged. Ive reported this to a gm who thinks its supposed to be like that for some odd reason.

Is anyone else having the same experience?

6. I was able to buy them, it's just the tooltip that's off. They all say required 3v3 rating but you can buy them anyway with 2v2 2050 rate.

7. Ah ok nice. Lets hope it stays that way when I hit 2050. :) Ty man!