1. Twink

Hello. is it profitable to do a twink on this realm? often is bg? are there any twinks guilds? thanks for the answers

2. Hi AgoFalc9nest,

My in-game name is Grundle (H) and Penelopee (A) and I run the only 39 Twink guild on Frostmourne. While we are always happy to have more players in our premades, I would recomend against starting a twink of our server as we are still waiting to hear from mods on what will happen to non-80 characters when the server flushes to icecrown in april. I would be more than happy to send you to our Icecrown sister-guild. Please let me know what faction you play and I will get you an invite to the appropriate guild and our discord.

The 19, and 39 brackets are both active, however we organize on discord to balance teams and eliminate the risk of worthless levelers from ruining our matches.

ALSO if a MODERATOR sees this post. Please advise on what will happen to non-80s in april when server flushes. It would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
    Edited: January 18, 2021 Reason: more info

3. Hi AgoFalc9nest,
    we are still waiting to hear from mods on what will happen to non-80 characters when the server flushes to icecrown in april.
    Yes! It's very important for me too. I hope the administration will clarify this issue as soon as possible.

4. i'll enchant you if youre twink, have all