1. Re: Valanyr Feat of Strength Achievement Availability in Icecrown

In Icecrown as of the current time, is the Feat of Strength for Valanyr currently achievable/obtainable?
    I see a lot of characters with the legendary mace but can't see the corresponding achievements.

2. The achievement is only awarded by doing the quest chain. Shadowmourne follows the same logic.

3. Thanks for your reply. I definitely understand your point. I know for a fact re: Shadowmourne FoS since I have a character with that FoS.

However, when I searched the forums about Valanyr, I got conflicting posts regarding whether the Valanyr quest chain was complete-able in Icecrown. I saw some posts saying that once you reach 30 valanyr fragments to open a GM ticket to get the mace. My concern was if you did it that way, you won't get the feat of strength.

4. Thanks for your reply. I definitely understand your point. I know for a fact re: Shadowmourne FoS since I have a character with that FoS.

However, when I searched the forums about Valanyr, I got conflicting posts regarding whether the Valanyr quest chain was complete-able in Icecrown. I saw some posts saying that once you reach 30 valanyr fragments to open a GM ticket to get the mace. My concern was if you did it that way, you won't get the feat of strength.
    That is the issue, first most of the people having that mace actually donated for it, second your sources of information.

5. I see. I'm not really sure what the best sources of info are. Are there any reliable sources that you can recommend to confirm if the Valanyr quest can be completed/valanyr FOS can be achieved in Icecrown?

6. Taking into consideration, that the quest chain was working as intended on the Frostmourne server, I think that it might have been fixed on Icecrown as well.

[edit] Here's the armoury of my former guildie:
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...mourne/profile