1. Is there a way to unstuck Divine Storm after reset?

I'm having this issue where if DS gets a reset I press the button and get stuck, for like 5 seconds ish spaming the button like it's stuck.
    Is there something to do with this ? like a macro or it's just ms problem (150ms average). I did a search on Google but didn't find anything.

Thanks in advance guys :)

2. I guess by "like 5 seconds" you mean 1.5sec GCD? Because everything works fine for me and GCD display get glitched when DS resets sometimes as usual.

3. I'm having the exact same problem. Whenever divine storm reset proc happens, I sometimes can spam it immediately afterwards but sometimes the ability doesn't want to go off no matter how much I click. It gets stuck over and over and the circle keeps going on but never activates the ability. So it can stop me from doing dps for like 3-4 seconds straight.

I got no idea what causes this. I disabled even the options where they ''safely'' secure your buttons from accidentally clicking and such but it still persists. I do divine storm --> it resets in 1 sec later or 2 --> have 50% chances that next click will activate or not.