1. Frost Dk weapon dmg

Hi, im new to frost dk so the question is does higher lv weapon actually increases the dmg of dk skills?I know it increases dmg of frost strike,but does it increases dmg of icy touch and howling blast?It doesnt say it deals in %of weapon dmg so that means weapons on frost dk doesnt mean much?

2. Hi, im new to frost dk so the question is does higher lv weapon actually increases the dmg of dk skills?I know it increases dmg of frost strike,but does it increases dmg of icy touch and howling blast?It doesnt say it deals in %of weapon dmg so that means weapons on frost dk doesnt mean much?
    Hi,
    weapon dmg is very important, not only ilvl, but preferably slow weapon as well.

Endgame Icy touch does very low dmg (you use it only to apply desease), so does howling blast on bosses, main abilities there are Obliterates and Auto-atttacks (frostrikes are slightly behind those two I believe).

3. thx, guess now ill have to ninjs loot for some good icc items :D.

4. For rotation (the one i'm using). Icy touch + other plague --> then blood strike to proc the stat from your tier set (if you have any) --> obliterate spam because you have a 15% chance to make your next howling blast cost no rune and get from a cooldown. After that just spam frost strikes since you will have tons of runic power.

Get unbreakable will in between for an extra 15% strength. And then use pestillence with glyph to refresh your diseases when they are about to expire and that's it.