1. did u forget that orc and troll have literal racial proc buffs? thats literal dps taken into account with 0 rng. their dps value can be calcualated lol
    You're missing the point here.

It's not about "races don't have specific buffs".

It's about "the difference in DPS between races is lesser than one more shot before the boss dies".

2. You're missing the point here.

It's not about "races don't have specific buffs".

It's about "the difference in DPS between races is lesser than one more shot before the boss dies".
    wHaT iS mInMaXiNg

3. wHaT iS mInMaXiNg
    It's the simplest excuse to make confused guide-readers believe they've picked the "one and only highest dps race".

A.k.a. cognitive dissonance, or "did I really buy the better pair of shoes?".

4. the dude literally asks whats the best race for h unter pve and pvp wise, i tell him, so gtfo with your ''its not about dps'' ****ing moron

5. the best race for pve is literally the race that does the most dps aka best racials, i gave him the infos, so stop talking you hardstuck 4/12 andy

6. 1st- unless you pvp, nightelf is useless in pve, shadowmeld has no use in icc other than melding an ice tomb in p3, overall best for ally pve -> draenei,
    2nd- horde; orc pet dmg is ****ing useless because your pet does barely 8% of your total dmg, boosting 8% by 5% is literally like 0.005% dps increase overall
    now the question between orc and troll, orc has straight up AP buff which is nice, troll has 20% AS and CS increase buff which is also nice especially during attack speed/casting speed downtime in pve, but ur attack speed gets DR'd hard when going super low, so proc'ing it on pulls wouldnt make you get the full benefit, especially with hero, haste pots, and rapid fire, so straight up AP comes ahead for pve,

now pvp: ally -> nightelf no questions asked, shadowmeled is a 2nd target dropper which is op and can prevent you from getting bursted or cc'd
    horde -> theyre all about equal but tauren/orc/belf are tops because of the utility they provide.
    No disrespect I just have to disagree on what you said regarding hunter races for PVP, I believe you are not big on the PVP part.
    Tauren and Belf are the absolute worst races on horde side to go for if you will PVP as a hunter, you would be better off playing troll and abusing the surefooted talent with their racial.
    Just wanna enlighten you that Nelf and Orc are kings and that's been a fact for many many years now, since WOTLK private servers came into existence.
    Nelf is really the best choice if you don't care about faction and you are decent at your class.
    It just really riles me up when someone doesn't know what they are talking about and acts like they do.
    Thank you for your time.

7. Orc PvP,Troll Pve.Nelf PvP/Pve or Draenei(For hit and for end game,since u will miss exactly 1% with bis ICC gear).

8. No disrespect I just have to disagree on what you said regarding hunter races for PVP, I believe you are not big on the PVP part.
    Tauren and Belf are the absolute worst races on horde side to go for if you will PVP as a hunter, you would be better off playing troll and abusing the surefooted talent with their racial.
    Just wanna enlighten you that Nelf and Orc are kings and that's been a fact for many many years now, since WOTLK private servers came into existence.
    Nelf is really the best choice if you don't care about faction and you are decent at your class.
    It just really riles me up when someone doesn't know what they are talking about and acts like they do.
    Thank you for your time.
    my guy did you even read my ****ing paragraph, you complete degen,
    best race for pvp ally: night elf and horde : tauren/orc, ive literally mentionned that in my ****ing paragraph but you clearly cant read
    if you think i dont know what im doing, go look up my youtube/twitch and youll see. you clearly have no idea.

9. Orcs do higher dps in shorter fights under 3m and the difference is around 20/30 dps.If u can get the best weapon a.k.a. PvP 3s bow,then yeah trolls are considered as the best MM/Survival race.
    The basic idea is that u can't go wrong woth the troll ^^ Me persolally i love both: being a troll and playing a troll ;)
    https://www.pngitem.com/pimgs/m/29-2...g-download.png

10. Best race for PvP is nightelf. Not because nightelf is so good but because your arena partner can be a human when you roll alliance.
    Human racial is so blatantly overpowered in arena that every competitive pvper is obligated to roll alliance even when his class can't pick human.
    Just look at the ladder. Every high rated druide, shami and hunter picks alliance just for the sake of playing together with a human.

First 123