1. Shadowfrost shard droprate

Hi, can anyone tell me the droprate of shadowfrost shards and if there is something fishy going on here? We just did our first real run farming shards and cleared up to bq, doing only prof and lady in nm, yet there was only 1 shard and that's from prof nm. Am i beeing crazy unlucky or do we have some warmane feature regarding sfs on hc content rn that needs to be fixed?
    experiences from other players for statistics are apreciated.

2. yeah ok but thats icecrown and lordaeron. but frostmourne is on icc patch for only 4 months, how are you supposed to finish sm in time like that?
    Edited: January 8, 2021

3. ... but frostmourne is on icc patch for only 4 months, how are you supposed to finish sm in time like that?
    actually, thanks to double reset per week, it is like 8 months (if comparated to lordaeron/icecrown)

4. great so according to the other posts i can be done right for server reset and iceclown transfere, if i dont ever miss a reset and my guild doesnt disband after geting lod on farm and the content beeing dead? Very nice kek

a lot of salt on this from my side
    Edited: January 8, 2021

5. Well yes, it is double reset so we technically get 8 months of resets in a month period.

These drop rates make 100% perfect sense.... on Icecrown or Loraderon. Servers that have been and will remain in 3.3.5 indefinitely. I would beg to differ that it makes a load of sense on Frostmourne. Having a legendary weapon done just for it to be moved to a server you have zero intention of playing is a bit scuffed

6. Well yes, it is double reset so we technically get 8 months of resets in a month period.

These drop rates make 100% perfect sense.... on Icecrown or Loraderon. Servers that have been and will remain in 3.3.5 indefinitely. I would beg to differ that it makes a load of sense on Frostmourne. Having a legendary weapon done just for it to be moved to a server you have zero intention of playing is a bit scuffed
    Totally in agreement. If they still wanted to make money on frostmourne off shadowmourne, the least they could do is add shards to the store, since it seems like they probably won't increase the drop rate.

7. I feel the drop rate is fine. Wouldn't want to see the whole dalaran with shadowmournes in 2 weeks.

8. the point is it wouldnt be 2 weeks :D it would be like 2nd week of febuarly for the first SMs to be done. like this we get basically max 4 weeks of sm before the wipe. Also there is a difference between faceroll farming icc 25 hc with 30% 12/12 in 3h and 0% progression.
    Edited: January 11, 2021