1. ICC buff

Anyone else a little sad they're putting in the ICC buff on this server? Feels like it kinda just ruins any prog you've done as a guild if you don't kill LoD by next month. A good compromise could be adding it to normal so people can pug still but inactive on heroic idk.

2. Anyone else a little sad they're putting in the ICC buff on this server? Feels like it kinda just ruins any prog you've done as a guild if you don't kill LoD by next month. A good compromise could be adding it to normal so people can pug still but inactive on heroic idk.
    I agree with you/

3. I feel the same, let the buff build up and hit 30% 1 week before the IC transfere pls. Progress will speed up with ruby trinkets already anyways.

4. ya guys know you can rightclick this buff off, ey?

5. ya guys know you can rightclick this buff off, ey?
    But their guilds won't wanna :(

I agree though! I think if they still want to add the buff for heroic, They could add it a bit later, like an additional month. Idk what kind of coding time this would take though, as heroic and norm share the same ID.

6. For warmane dev it will take 5 min. It doesn't even need to write code just adding 1 row on database will most likely solve it.