1. Not being to level up

Hi,so i have problem for whenever i want to level up i just being like: Oh! this class is better i should make this no this one is better let's make this and i end up just doing nothing and it's been 10 years since i've been playing this game and i haven't maxed a single character!(I know i'm an *****) i need a help with that.can you help me please?

2. There is no cure for Altaholism. You are doomed to have infinite accounts all filled with 24lvl characters.

3. How does that happen here? I've managed to level up to 80 in three days...

4. My man do you even have a life? XD

5. my man do you even have a life? XD that's a record tho good job

6. Icecream is x7 exp rate, leveling is not a problem at all.

I guess we don't understand what you mean. You don't know zones where to go at which level or what?

Solution is - keep playing one character until it's max level, max gear, max gold or whatever you enjoy.

7. I have a solution for your problem:
    you can buy my char
    Kappa

8. Tell me about it friend. Good thing you have character limit per account, because i tend to level like this:

1. Create 4/5 classes to cover all proffs + 1 extra for 2 gathering professions.
    2. I level each to 1-30 and make their proffs to 225 (to see the 35 level required massage in order to advance)
    3. 30-60, I HATE THIS PART and LOVE it also. I level all proffs to 300 and get all characters to 60.
    4. 60-70 same as before for all
    5. 70-80 same as above.

Its annoying redoing the same **** over and over so i try different questing paths with each character.

If you want to get hooked maxing a character, just start doing pvp. Untill you start winning like 80% of your duels you are not done!

9. my man do you even have a life? XD that's a record tho good job
    Clearly I do not.

It usually goes like... First day 1-50, second day 50-70, third day 70-80

10. WotLK has hands down the best class design, even the "bad" specs are fun to play, it's hard to stick with just one.
    I couldn't choose either, so I played like half of them @ 80, most were stuck at 5.5K GS xD The only reason I had a main shadow priest and warlock @6.4K GS was because my guild needed them.

11. I have 3 accounts and 2 are already filled with level 80 characters. So yeah, look at me now. I play like: ''Oh i have beast mastery hunter, so i need marskman and survival''. So for each class I make characters so they fill each spec xD I hate dual specs not my type (unless I REALLY need it).

I know some classes might be terrible at pve but I still get accepted everywhere so I'm fine. I'm not obviously doing subtletly or arms for pve lol