1. Could Not Log into World of Warcraft at this time.

What's up with this error from Warmane? I can get one of my accounts logged in but not the others that come along with it. I know other people multiboxing are having this same issue the last few days

2. Same issue here.

Takes 5 to 10 minutes to log in.

3. I'm still having this issue anyone else?

4. Happens when trying to login more than 20 characters.

Maybe they limited login attempts to 20.

It's really inconvenient.

5. Happens when trying to login more than 20 characters.

Maybe they limited login attempts to 20.

It's really inconvenient.
    Im on 10 accounts and was getting the same issue with 9. Literally any official word would be great. Want us to log in slower, want us to stop multiboxing? What is it?

6. Getting this as a 5 Boxer.

Only difference for me is it takes 30 ish min
    Edited: January 15, 2021

7. Im on 10 accounts and was getting the same issue with 9. Literally any official word would be great. Want us to log in slower, want us to stop multiboxing? What is it?
    Most servers allow just 1 connection each minute, even where multiboxing is forbidden.
    Before there was lower threshold when Warmane enabled DDoS protection, maybe that is this time as well.

8. Getting this as a 5 Boxer.

Only difference for me is it takes 30 ish min
    If I type wrong password it takes up to 30 minutes too.

Already missed multiple WGs because I was stuck in logging screen for 20 minutes.

This wasn't happening until few days ago.

9. Still happening everytime I login.

10. As of today the number of accounts that you may log in at the same time is 10. If you try to log in more you get 1 minute lock-out per account.
    Best way to log in is, at the start, log in 9 accounts, then you only need to wait 30 second per each other account. So after 4 minutes 30 sec you can log in another 9 accounts and so on.

In any case when you get lock-out the maximum time you need to wait is 5 minutes to be able to log in up to 10 chars again. If you keep trying to log in and getting same message you are just making it longer for yourself. This is Warmane DDOS protection and maybe Multibox discouragement :)

Edit: Today I was able to log in 20 chars at once. But no more. Maybe it keeps changing.
    Edited: February 5, 2021

11. As of today the number of accounts that you may log in at the same time is 10. If you try to log in more you get 1 minute lock-out per account.
    Best way to log in is, at the start, log in 9 accounts, then you only need to wait 30 second per each other account. So after 4 minutes 30 sec you can log in another 9 accounts and so on.

In any case when you get lock-out the maximum time you need to wait is 5 minutes to be able to log in up to 10 chars again. If you keep trying to log in and getting same message you are just making it longer for yourself. This is Warmane DDOS protection and maybe Multibox discouragement :)

Edit: Today I was able to log in 20 chars at once. But no more. Maybe it keeps changing.
    It's around 15-20 for me.

It's really annoying. Have to log in 10 minutes earlier and spent half of that time in login screen. Switching comps is not an option unless you have 20 minutes to spare in login screen.

I don't understand why is it not 25 considering that's the multiboxing limit.

12. It's around 15-20 for me.

It's really annoying. Have to log in 10 minutes earlier and spent half of that time in login screen. Switching comps is not an option unless you have 20 minutes to spare in login screen.

I don't understand why is it not 25 considering that's the multiboxing limit.
    Well, actually I log in in under 4 minutes.

Open all 25 windows in isboxer. Then log in 19 accounts at once. Then wait 3 min 30 sec and log in other 6 accounts at once. This always works. If you make a big mistake with passwords and get lock out, just wait exactly 5 minutes without login in and start over.

13. Well, actually I log in in under 4 minutes.

Open all 25 windows in isboxer. Then log in 19 accounts at once. Then wait 3 min 30 sec and log in other 6 accounts at once. This always works. If you make a big mistake with passwords and get lock out, just wait exactly 5 minutes without login in and start over.
    This doens't always work.

There is a chance you will get ''Unable to connect'' error even thought you entered all passwords correctly.

This prolongs the login process by another few minutes.

Not to mention if you don't get all passwords correctly you can't even make it in time for WG unless you start logging in 30 minutes prior.

14. This doens't always work.

There is a chance you will get ''Unable to connect'' error even thought you entered all passwords correctly.

This prolongs the login process by another few minutes.

Not to mention if you don't get all passwords correctly you can't even make it in time for WG unless you start logging in 30 minutes prior.
    What if think a little bit, just a little bit, and do 2x login on first attempt, then 17x, then rest, or even better, manually press enter in all windows.

12 Last