1. 10x mage

Guys got any idea tips how to reach lvl 80 on Lordaeron 10x mage two 5 teams ? should i do the quests or pick only kill quests ? or just grind huge swarms of mobs ? curently lvl 3 . Dont want to lvl first team to 80 then second that would kill me :D since no xp gain gear. even first quest was pain to collect 8x10 items from wolfs :D.anyone got some guide what quests locations i need to go ? what do you suggest.

2. well, leveling 10 chars at one won't be easy.
    XP from killing mobs isn't best way to level up in WoW as general rule.
    once i've tried to look for places like Vector Coil in Bloodmyst Isle (low lvl elite mobs in packs).
    it works for some levels but couldn't manage to build full path from 1 to 80 with such areas.

try using
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=389820

3. Thanx for advice i will look forward that location to boost my swarm at least 2-3 lvls.

4. remember that there is a rule that your toon won't get any xp if mob is 5 (i think?) lvl higher than your toon

5. Sure when they got grey for you i think . it looks like complex guide for lvling doing just quests . it got me an idea how to start at least and what to avoid. thanx for help.

6. it works upward for levels too - i.e. if your toon is 10 you wont benefit from killing lvl 16-17 mob

7. Guys got any idea tips how to reach lvl 80 on Lordaeron 10x mage two 5 teams ? should i do the quests or pick only kill quests ? or just grind huge swarms of mobs ? curently lvl 3 . Dont want to lvl first team to 80 then second that would kill me :D since no xp gain gear. even first quest was pain to collect 8x10 items from wolfs :D.anyone got some guide what quests locations i need to go ? what do you suggest.
    If you are leveling 10 chars and more the best way is to just kill mobs as a raid of 10 or more. You can convert party to raid at level 10. Then just grind mobs. I have leveled 40 characters like this. It gave the fastest xp per hour. You can use Titan Bar and Titan XP addon to see xp per hour. In a raid of 10 chars and more you get more xp per hour than if you do groups of 5. You can easily calculate it yourself. Just kill groups of mobs that are your level or slightly under.

I tried quests and I found they are a waste of time and give way less xp per hour overall.