1. Blackrock shouldn't cross-realm at all. It's a slap in the face to players from every other server.

2. Blackrock shouldn't cross-realm at all. It's a slap in the face to players from every other server.
    This is true, especially for Frostmourne which should be progressive, meaning everyone gears up at a similar pace. I used to enjoy spamming bgs, it was relaxing and a really nice experience overall when gearing up. Now its **** on **** when i go against full Blackrock where everyone is fully geared and mostly alliance because everyone and their mom wants double trinkets.

3. Blackrock cross-realming with our bgs has created an experience even worse than Retail. Truly a waste of time to do bgs now.

I'm personally not queueing for bgs anymore until the staff decides to take Blackrock out of Frostmourne's bgs, and I encourage others to do the same.

4. I'm full relentless, with some icc pieces, on Frostmourne. I'd say one of the more geared people on my realm. I farmed this weekly and do progression to get gear to have an advantage against the people i play against. I enter a BG, and i get faced with the players below (not any fault of their own, i'm sure they earned their gear. But it's a slap on the face and mocking all the effort that went into getting this gear in the first place.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ckrock/summary
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

5. Blackrock is ruining bgs with their constant afks and gear that can't be accessed yet on Frostmourne. Get them out of my bgs -_-

6. There are lots of threads like this. Maybe Cross-Realm Queue should be made optional just like Mercenary Mode. Those who do not mind the wait time can have Cross-Realm disabled.

7. The gear disparity was addressed in the last devlog, and that's the factor that mattered.

First 12