1. Blackrock cross-realm bg

I'am playing on frostmourne realm, and everytime i see cross-realm blackrock in the bg i lose the will to live. its soo broken to play with full relentless geared max geared players and you havent even scrapped togheter deadly gear

STOP THIS

2. well its not blackrock as a whole. Afterall some of our top arena teams are blackrock based, so consider blackrock has some really serious players. Its the elitist-wannabe-kids that ruin the expirience, because this are the guys that rage and flame and are being toxic in the battleground chat. If you don't believe just ask the next blackrock flamer how old he is, if you don't get a straight asnwer he's between 14-16

3. Welcome to how Lordaeron-players has felt for a long time now. Let me tell you that I can relate to your feelings.

The addition of Blackrock was the worst thing they did, not only was it extremely unfair but it created more cheaters and a massive amount of afk-bots in crossrealm PvP.
    I actually didn't mind Icecrown because at least they donated to the servers (even though the gear discrepancy was even higher), but the vast majority of Blackrock players do not.
    Instead what we get is extreme toxicity, occasional cheating and worst of all a ton of afk-botting of various kinds. I probably reported 100-200 bots but I just gave up in the end since there's always new ones appearing and it feels like no one else is reporting them because I see the same bots every night in bgs for 1-2 weeks in a row. So it's a pointless struggle as a player.

Sometimes I wish that their own staff started playing their own crossrealm battlegrounds, because then they'd see the amount of bots appearing and could do something about it without a player having to screenshot/record every single one manually which quickly becomes a drag after a hundred or so.

Edit:
    I know the staff has mentioned before that it's not always easy to tell if someone is using a bot program or simply afking normally, but if someone is afk with 0 healing/0 damage/0 objectives several games in a row then I believe it shouldn't matter as the result is the same in the end.
    If they don't have any staff that play battlegrounds then I wish they'd institute a trustee program or something similar where a few selected veteran players in good standing that are active in battlegrounds would be able to give reports that would be expedited a lot faster than the normal system.
    Edited: January 14, 2021

4. Yes, merging frostmourne with blackrock is the most toxic thing i've encountered since joining this server. The fact i have farmed my *** of for full relentless and have to go against people that getter gear just by logging on is painful. Also, the faction imbalance is really harsh versus blackrock where everyone is human. Before i could carry bgs most of the times. Now i win 2/10 bgs. This is absolutely trash and toxic for pvp

5. it feels like there is no point to do bg's after a certain point, when you only meeting blackrock players, i simply afk in bg in protest, hence why there seems to be many afkers. i would like to call myself top tier bg player, but there is simply no passion to fight an uphill battle with 2 pvp sets below the rest

6. Yes, merging frostmourne with blackrock is the most toxic thing i've encountered since joining this server. The fact i have farmed my *** of for full relentless and have to go against people that getter gear just by logging on is painful. Also, the faction imbalance is really harsh versus blackrock where everyone is human. Before i could carry bgs most of the times. Now i win 2/10 bgs. This is absolutely trash and toxic for pvp

I agree to this so bad , the battlegrounds become unsuportable and 0 fun it's not engaging or interesing when you know you worked ur *** off for your gear and played on a realm not on 3 different ones < that's extremly important for the owners to understand we played here we don't want a cross realm whit instant realm that have nothing to do whit icecrown lordareon or frostmourne , if we wanted to play vs blackrock people we would had just played there , nobody check the forums but i bet you 500 $ if 90 % of the players see this post it will become a 100 page one easily whit why we should not have mixed 10 kills bis chars compared to us on our realms it made the game dissapointing to all the people that spent theyr time online hard grinding theyr gear and investing so much time in it ! And to be fair and not insulting it's dissapointing that a server i hold great respect to done something like mixing leveling whit instant realm were we invested time money feelings to enjoy our game to be crushed instantly ( Fact 90% of each bg is min 3 on our realm rest are blackrock.) We want a option something or anithing to have a way to chose if we want to play whit others or not if we merge we merge we are okay to play whit icecrown lordareon cause at the same time they are us they worked for theyr gear they did not log in 5 min and have the best in slot for the content we have .

7. I'am playing on frostmourne realm, and everytime i see cross-realm blackrock in the bg i lose the will to live. its soo broken to play with full relentless geared max geared players and you havent even scrapped togheter deadly gear

STOP THIS
    Full relentless gear? wdym thats available rn. PLenty people have full relentless or at least 4/5 at the end of the season. People on blackrock also have wrathful though which is only available atm through RNG in VoA25.

8. Suddenly my enjoyment levels in bgs has dropped significantly. It's more due to the gear scaling as many people don't have access to ICC trinkets/gear when you can grind that in a few hours on Blackrock. Can't even buy the ICC gear off the store either and we can't even fight Blackrock players in arena so we don't even get access to faster ques there! It's all a mess tbh

9. This feels so weird to read... I'm from Blackrock and in my point of view, the afk bots are only from Icecrown/Lordaeron. Since when you have 8k hp with 0 gear on, you actually CAN'T do anything, you're 100% useless... and therefor you make your team lose... When it's sometimes up to 5player vs 10 because 5 of your team have less then 12k hp you cry...

About the fact that Blackrock players do not donate, It's false.... Ofc they donate less than a 12k population serv, but they still do donate.

And i agree, the situation is Ultra horrible. The solution is simple tho:

Give frostmourne its own "realm" like they can only face themselves in arena and in BG, so they won't cry playing at all.

Give Lordaeron/Icecrown and Blackrock 2 Separate "level" in BG. How it was before frostmoourne came to break everything was working....
    So if you're lvl 80, with 0 gear on and 8k hp, you'll be in the "lowest GS/ILVL" group. Which means you can only get oneshotted by lets say for example: 4.5-5kgs.
    And if you're over 5k+gs (for example) you'll be in the higher bracket and you'll face 5kgs to 6k5.... And its gonna be more balanced. Ppl won't cry for gear difference 24/7. PPl from frostmourne/lordaeron and icerown won't HAVE to aft 9/10 bg because they just don't have the gear to do anything....

Save BG, implement back the 2 brackets....

10. So there seems to be 2 completely contradicting points of view:

Non-instant Realms: Not happy that they play versus instant realm
    Instant Realm: Not happy that they playing with realms that people need to gear up.

Conclusion: Whatever fix or solution is provided someone will still find a way to rant, so no change is currently needed, maybe except little tinkering around the gear bracket system, so low geared players play with low geared players, and med-high geared players play with med-high geared players.

11. Oof why anyone would pvp on a leveling realm if he did not knew there are people under him or above him wtf is the point to get pvp gear and spaming bgs ?
    Cause we enjoy having matches whit lower geared people and higher geared people that's what made it fun not everyone have full relentless bg last 5 min and it's stupid asfk when a team have 4-5 healaers resi to the teeth the game is not even fun anymore, it's simple we enjoyed frostmourne icecrown pvp and others cause it was made how it was when we started not have to be forced now to play whit a realm that dosen't even know to pvp mostly but they can 1 shot you cause the gear carry them , work for your gear man come on a leveling realm and see the gap enjoy it have fun , but don't tell people we cry cause someone is lower or higher we rather accept that 300x then have default 95 % of the bg's blackrock no it's not fair towards us the players the donors the people that invested time to be able to go on those bg and be above those 1-3 players in bg that get's one shoted that's the full point work work work then be proud u worked for ur gear , now it's gone it's like i give u level 80 get u full gear and on my side i get 0 gold to my name i work my proffs farm mats or w/e farm my gear to see a bg were there are at least 4 mages that got 40 free action pots in theyr bag and change each single bg to different proffs just for fun and ruin our game were if we want to do that we have to spend money gold and have to go trought it all again if we want to change even 1 small thing , i don't express myself right but everyone can relate , u don't mix a instant 80 indiferently of the gear gap beetween players that's why they joined a pve realm level they wanted pvp they could that do but they have to go trought same time we had spent on to make our chars valuable in face of the new ones , that's the logic it's simple it's a no brainer Instant > leveling Dosen't mix in any posibile world.

12. Actually they fit pretty well, sadly relentless (for me) is a bad design choice. Blackrockers should start furious and then it would be totally fine.

13. So there seems to be 2 completely contradicting points of view:

Non-instant Realms: Not happy that they play versus instant realm
    Instant Realm: Not happy that they playing with realms that people need to gear up.

Conclusion: Whatever fix or solution is provided someone will still find a way to rant, so no change is currently needed, maybe except little tinkering around the gear bracket system, so low geared players play with low geared players, and med-high geared players play with med-high geared players.
    Your conclusion is wrong, from 3 points of view:
    1. If you play on frostmourne, the end-game gear is much harder to attain than on other servers where its just arena focused (Blackrock) or the gear was available for so much time people dont really compete for 1.9k rating.
    2. The process of gearing up is satisfying because you feel your character's power grow as you get better stuff, and you start to be able to carry bg's and become that guy at the top of the meters that you wanted to be when you hit 80. Setting a bracket on gear makes so you dont feel any sort of progression and wish to continue.
    3. Yes, i wanna 1v3 if i farmed every single arena cap for full relentless since the season came out. Because i earned that gear and because that's what makes people actually want to earn the gear. I wanna go into a bg and it being a relaxed, not-so-competitive environment, not a gearscore-adjusted bracket system where you feel no progression.
    Your argument is as daft as arguing for scaling raids based on people's ilvl. Maybe people would enjoy that in a competitive environment, but don't make it a rule.

14. Frostmourne should not be queued with Blackrock/Icecrown until maybe the very end of the expansion when Frostmourne is about to move to Icecrown realm and all the BiS gear is available in shop.

15. Frostmourne should not be queued with Blackrock/Icecrown until maybe the very end of the expansion when Frostmourne is about to move to Icecrown realm and all the BiS gear is available in shop.
    it seems there has been a recent update on BG system. More info here: https://www.warmane.com/devlog

12 Last