1. New RET NERFS

I think SOR nerf should be reversed... paladin dmg wasnt even nothing too op before.. no mortal not interrupt no mobility. Just make it back and we good

2. I think SOR nerf should be reversed... paladin dmg wasnt even nothing too op before.. no mortal not interrupt no mobility. Just make it back and we good
    Would you like fries with that too?

3. I'm intrigued—any proof of what you say?

4. As a paladin, I'd like to add something:

GIT. GUD.
    Edited: January 14, 2021

5. im actually fine with nerfing palas coz they have so much helpful spells + insane self healing.Hes not op like b4.

6. im actually fine with nerfing palas coz they have so much helpful spells + insane self healing.Hes not op like b4.
    There's no evidence to suggest any nerf, and it's not up to warmane to make custom changes for the sake of people whining about paladins. If it were up to the community, a full BIS Ret would do 5 dps. There's a reason it's not up to the community.

7. Where's the proof that SoR was nerfed, or is OP just talking out of his ***?

8. Am talkin bout pvp,idgaf bout pve coz rets are sh1t in that case.In pve i deal more dmg with my fwarr 5,6k gs than my ret 6,3 with 4 sets of lightsworn.
    And why do you care if your class can't do that dps? You stiill have hand of protection, hand of freedom, lay of hands, and many other utilities THAT will help your raid and maybe even save someone crucial from dying. If everybody looked that way as you then there would be no classes played besides furry warr / combat rouge...

9. Well, he is also playing bad as retri, cuz they have same tonns of dmg in pve aswel. So we all can just peaceful ignore his cryouts)

10. Am talkin bout pvp,idgaf bout pve coz rets are **** in that case.In pve i deal more dmg with my fwarr 5,6k gs than my ret 6,3 with 4 sets of lightsworn.
    Imagine thinking that "talkin bout pvp" makes anything I said less relevant.
    Also, no, Rets are far from "****" (stop trying to bypass the word filter you pansy) in pve.

11. Where's the proof that SoR was nerfed, or is OP just talking out of his ***?
    Yo man! There seem to be a change done to SoR according to ChangeLog: https://www.warmane.com/changelog

But it seems to be correcting the wrong way it was working before into a correct one?

Not sure if anybody can say what exactly was changed?

I would assume it was basically doing too much DPS before compared to how much it should be doing?

12. ye when i see that ret players using helpful spells i will let u know, maybe in next 2 years or so.

13. So u say that they are crap as dps anyway?

14. when i see bis ret in top 5 ill let u know.

15. Yo man! There seem to be a change done to SoR according to ChangeLog: https://www.warmane.com/changelog

But it seems to be correcting the wrong way it was working before into a correct one?

Not sure if anybody can say what exactly was changed?

I would assume it was basically doing too much DPS before compared to how much it should be doing?
    Based on the wording, it says a "rounding" problem was corrected. I will assume this has negligible effect on gameplay unless someone posts proof indicating otherwise.

12 Last