1. I believe my account is suspended erroneously

Hi,

I just tried logging in to find that my account is Suspended. Reason: Advertising.

I haven't been playing in the last few days, so if someone was advertising, then maybe they stole my password, but that certainly wasn't me.

Can you please unsuspend my account? Is there any action that I can take?

It's just that, there's no way I was advertising, because I was just not playing. When I was playing, I was mostly talking with triends through discord, and not using the chat, and there is just nothing I have that makes sense to advertise in WoW :D.

EDIT: I just tried loggin in with a new IP and this worked. So I guess only my IP is blocked for advertising?

Thanks,
    Gioncho
    Edited: January 9, 2021

2. Did you use a VPN? Forgot to turn it off maybe? IPs given by a VPN are banned by default because they were used for the reason you were banned for: advertising.
    In the future, check this thread: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=346180

3. Oh, ok. I have played from a VPN before, I will know not to do it again. Maybe that was the reason. Thanks for the info.

4. Hi,

I just tried logging in to find that my account is Suspended. Reason: Advertising.Your IP Address (103.208.220.197) has been suspended for 2 months 2 weeks due to Advertising

5. Hi,

I just tried logging in to find that my account is Suspended. Reason: Advertising.Your IP Address (103.208.220.197) has been suspended for 2 months 2 weeks due to Advertising
    Do you use VPN?
    If yes, then send email to [email protected] and explain the situation.
    If not, make a ban appeal. If ban appeal isn't an option, do as step above.
    Lying about using VPN won't get you anywhere. Do note that if you didn't use VPN, chances of successful appeal are low.