1. Wow error

So I keep getting kicked out of the client completely. At first I really didn't worry too much but it just hasn't stopped. I am pretty sure it's a bug splat, but it just says "wow error" so possibly not. Either case, it happens on a regular basis for me, probably once every 2 hours on average. I know my PC and my connection can handle WOW and more so that is definitely not the issue.

I have re-downloaded the client.
    I have cleared the cache.
    I have disabled my addons in a variety of different combinations in an effort to try and pinpoint which one might be causing it as well as disabling all of them.

I can think of only 2 things left to try.

Reverting to an older version of some drivers but I would have no clue which ones to do that for and where to get the older versions
    Clearing my WTF folder, but from what I understand that resets all customization to my addons that I not really wanting to have to set back up, especially if it will possibly just have to happen again.

Any thoughts? Last time I play about a year ago I did not have this issue. I have INVIDIA GeForce for GC.

2. It would be helpful if you could provide error #.

You could try Large Address Aware for starters. Even if it doesn't provide fix for your issue, it's good to keep. Follow the instructions, they are easy. Come back to report if it helped or not.

3. I tried the LAA you suggested and couldn't get any wow files/folders to go into the box so not really sure what to do with that.

I thought it stopped honestly because it didn't happen for about an entire day, but now just happened 3 times in about 2 hours. Doesn't make any sense.

I keep forgetting to check the error # before I close it out but it usually says something about maps towards the end of the reasoning.

4. Man i'm sorry to say, but if you didn't manage that, there might be nothing else to help you.

5. I tried the LAA you suggested and couldn't get any wow files/folders to go into the box so not really sure what to do with that.

I thought it stopped honestly because it didn't happen for about an entire day, but now just happened 3 times in about 2 hours. Doesn't make any sense.

I keep forgetting to check the error # before I close it out but it usually says something about maps towards the end of the reasoning.
    You use it on your wow.exe

Two most common reasons people crash and solutions:
    1. Requested too much memory -> LAA should fix that.
    2. File could not be 'read' -> Go to your WoW Folder, right click it and choose properties -> General -tab -> Uncheck "Read-Only".