1. Hybrid tank

Hi, I've just leveled up a DK, and I wanted to tank with him. Are there any guides for hybrid tanking? I've been looking everywhere but I cannot find any.

2. You either tank or do damage. Because different roles need different gear, gems, enchants and runes on weapon. If you'll try to be "hybrid", you'll end up being bad in both ways

3. Hi, I've just leveled up a DK, and I wanted to tank with him. Are there any guides for hybrid tanking? I've been looking everywhere but I cannot find any.
    Depends what you mean by hybrid.

If you want to dps as well as tank with single spec then no, thats not good for serious content (you can get away with tanking hc dungeons in dps gear, but thats trivial content).

If you are interrested in double aura blood/frost talent build then Gnimo gets you covered: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=349830 it plays pretty much the same as standard blood spec, just with different talents.

4. Depends what you mean by hybrid.

If you want to dps as well as tank with single spec then no, thats not good for serious content (you can get away with tanking hc dungeons in dps gear, but thats trivial content).

If you are interrested in double aura blood/frost talent build then Gnimo gets you covered: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=349830 it plays pretty much the same as standard blood spec, just with different talents.
    Kinda weird this spec. 27/43/01 with 5 points in KM but no Froststrike. I don't see the point of using deathcoil for RP dumping when you spec so deep into the frost tree.

5. I believe most people who are frost spec tanks do not take Frost Strike particularly because Runestrike is what you want to be dumping Runic Power on, and if you aren't getting Runestrike procs and you're full RP, use a couple DC's. I could be wrong but I do believe I've heard others say that. Redundant to have so many things to use for RP, so can use the 1 talent point else where.

6. I believe most people who are frost spec tanks do not take Frost Strike particularly because Runestrike is what you want to be dumping Runic Power on, and if you aren't getting Runestrike procs and you're full RP, use a couple DC's. I could be wrong but I do believe I've heard others say that. Redundant to have so many things to use for RP, so can use the 1 talent point else where.
    I see. Still sounds kinda weird to me since FS should deal significant more dmg than DC and it's just one talent point...

Edit: Well, I guess the main reason behind it is to save the KM proc for IT.
    Edited: January 14, 2021

7. Ahh right, that's what it was. I knew I wasn't 100% right on that.. or that I was missing something. But yeah that sounds about right :D

Cheers