1. Guides and addons for tanks?

Hey,

I recently got 80 with my paladin and I'm trying to gather some gear for tanking.
    Are there any tips on addons I need to make it easier to tank in dungeons/ raids?

And are there any tanking guides that I can use in raids? :)

Kind regards

2. Deadly Boss Mods
    Action bars of your choice - Paladins have a ton of spells, so action bar addon to expend (and to make it better looking and compact) vanilla bars.
    Pally Power - Eases up buffing paladin buffs, easy to track missing ones, comes handy if more paladins have it (you'll see what other paladins are buffing, if they have PP).
    Omen - Threat meter, you might want to use Hand of Salvation on some high threat DPS.

Paladin guides
    ICC 25 (HC) guide. Might be partly outdated, but you get the idea of bosses' abilities and what to do.

3. Deadly Boss Mods
    Action bars of your choice - Paladins have a ton of spells, so action bar addon to expend (and to make it better looking and compact) vanilla bars.
    Pally Power - Eases up buffing paladin buffs, easy to track missing ones, comes handy if more paladins have it (you'll see what other paladins are buffing, if they have PP).
    Omen - Threat meter, you might want to use Hand of Salvation on some high threat DPS.

Paladin guides
    ICC 25 (HC) guide. Might be partly outdated, but you get the idea of bosses' abilities and what to do.
    Thanks alot!