1. Question: is your account being access from china?

I had been part of this community since 2016 so far, but once in a blue moon, my account keeps getting logging from unknown places. this time the account had been logging from China. the IP 49.70.27.125

although they were unable to gain access to my account, do you guys tend to have the issue and how do you resolve it?

my computer is private, is not shareable with anybody. and it is only for PC games.

thanks.

2. No issues for 2 years straight. Either your mail info was leaked or you got harmful software from web due to bad security

3. If you have 2fa on, even if they type the wrong password, you will get that email. I would not worry about it. There is nothing you can do about it.

4. If you have 2fa on, even if they type the wrong password, you will get that email. I would not worry about it. There is nothing you can do about it.
    Yup.. someone from South Africa (according to the IP) tried to log onto my account. Thankfully, I use the 2 step authentication.
    The only thing I have to worry about, is forgetting to turn off my VPN while I play >.< (I did add WoW as an exception in the VPN client though.. hopefully that works).

5. I havent played for a while now and got this email that some1 tried to log in from China. Good thing I use 2fa too.

6. I too got that email that someone was trying to access my account from an IP address in China today 1/11/2021. Luckily I also have 2fa turned on.

7. Same, got that email today 5 hours ago
    But does that mean that this person using a VPN has access to both my account name AND password ? If yes, i'll change it immediately

8. Change your password. Better yet, change the gmail account used for your warmane account.

9. Be very careful about what emails you are reading and what links you are clicking.